Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe and effective way to provide a sense of calm during stressful events, in dogs of all ages.
- Contain ashwagandha, a therapeutic herb, that works to reduce feelings of stress.
- Rich in protein, amino acids, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to help support your dog’s overall nutritional health.
- Works to reduce feelings of stress, anxiety and hyperactivity in your dog.
- Formulated as a soft chew for easy administration.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 5 count$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Calming + Chamomile Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count$22.67Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.54Autoship Price
- NaturVet Emotional Support Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Calming + Chamomile Liquid Dog Supplement, 0.5-oz, case of 14$15.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Nootie Progility Bacon Flavored Calming Cold Pressed Soft Chews With Melatonin for Adult Dogs, 90 count$37.96Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.06Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Calming Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Health Extension Stress Relief Dog Supplement, 4-oz bottle$9.98Chewy Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Soothe Skin & Coat Health Salmon Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$27.83Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- EverRoot by Purina Brain Health + Coconut Oil Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count$3.19Chewy Price$24.99List Price$3.03Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Ease Hip & Joint Support Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$27.64Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- PetAlive Scare-D-Pet Loud Noise Calming Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Hemp Seed Powder, Organic Chamomile, Organic Cricket Flour...||Organic Passion Flower 125mg, L-Tryptophan 40mg, Valerian Root 35mg...||Active Ingredients: 150Mg Chamomile Flower Powder, 100Mg Gamma Amino Butyric Acid, 50 Mg Ginger Root...||K-Thrive Formula D (2500 Mg)- Contains A Unique Blend Of Spray Dried Blood Plasma, IgG, IgA...||Gaba, Colostrum, Thiamine (Vitamin B-1)...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Calming, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Calming||Calming||Calming||Calming|
|Food Flavor||Coconut, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Duck, Bacon||—||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Organic, High-Protein||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||—||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
More than half of the product arrived in crumbles and was, therefore, unusable.
It works but flavor is not for all dogs
I have an 11 year old boxer and a 2 year old Frenchie. The one I really wanted it for was my older dog but no matter what I did, she would not eat it. After breaking the treat apart my Frenchie would eat it. She is about 18lbs. I believe it has calmed her down. One day it really calmed her down when she had hers and then stole the one I tried to give to her sister so she had a little too much. She ended up chewing on her dad's things with me right in the room because I think she was just too relaxed to worry about being caught!! That was too funny to me. I think a different flavor may be better like a meat bc my dogs are not huge on the taste. I do find the ingredients to be interesting and different though and I would try this again in different flavors.
Helped with anxiety issues
I received Green Gruff Calming Dog Supplement as part of a free sample program for my 7 year old chihuahua mix. She has always had anxiety but quarantine has enhanced her separation anxiety to new levels. We tried these for her and after 4 days have noticed significant improvement as she is calmer now when we have to leave the house. I've even noticed that she seems much more relaxed overall. I was also concerned that she wasn't going to like the cricket protein since she's very picky but she actually likes them! Why did you choose to sample Green Gruff supplements?How old is your dog?What effect did you see in your dog?How long did it take to see these results?Would you recommend this product or purchase Green Gruff yourself?
Works Great for Separation Anxiety
I chose Green Gruff Relax Calming Dog Supplement because my 1 year old lab/pit named Joey was having a hard time with separation anxiety. If I left the house for more than 3 hours I would come home to pieces of something he chewed up all over the floor. I started giving Joey the supplements each time I knew I was leaving the house for more than 3 hours. I have been doing this for about a month now. I have noticed that Joey is much calmer and relaxed and doesn’t chew up anything. When I come home and let him out of his kennel he does not get overly anxious and starting jumping on me. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a dog that suffers from anxiety or separation anxiety.
Much needed R&R
I was able to try the Green Gruff Calming Dog Supplement from BzzAgent for my little Chorkie Gizzy. She is 15 years old now and can barely see or hear. She gets very anxious sometimes and she cannot stop pacing around. It is like her body will not let her relax at night. I started giving her the supplements around 5 pm every day after she ate her dinner. Within the first few days, I noticed she wasn't pacing as much. She wakes us up a lot in the middle of the night to get water with her old age now, Yet it seems like since she has been on these supplements she doesn't wake us up as often. I was worried she would not even eat them as she is picky with her treats, etc... But she loves them and I have no issues with her taking the supplement. I would strongly recommend this product as it has helped my little sweetheart greatly.
So far so good!!
I wanted to wait a few weeks before writing this to make sure it’s working and it wasn’t just a fluke. My dog has anxiety bad and would howl and cry if we go to the store for an hour. I bring him most places but can’t justify leaving him in the car alone if I’m shopping?! My home isn’t big enough for 2 dogs so I got a cat which helped a little but still cried. These seem to make it a lot better. My MIL says he is good unless a few hours go by which rarely happens so I’m happy with the hour!! I feel terrible he’s so sad and wish I could take him grocery shopping but he’s too big!! Lol!! Thankfully I think I may of found a cure! I received this item as an incentive to write a review, but the review is my own.
Worked Like Magic During a Bomb Cyclone
With a bomb cyclone on the way, I just knew that I had to try the Green Gruff Relax Calming Dog Supplements I received through a free sample program. Although my dogs are getting older, they are still as busy as ever and one is rather nervous during storms. Since the fast winds and rain kept them from getting enough exercise, I didn’t go in with high expectations. The results were phenomenal though. All three dogs calmed down within 30 minutes and my nervous girl didn’t shake and cower at the storm. They even got a long nap in and woke up to the sun coming out. It really couldn’t get any better than that. I will definitely keep these supplements on hand for storms and other anxiety-inducing moments. I imagine they could come in handy during long car rides as well. So, if you have a nervous or busy dog, then you can likely benefit from these supplements as well.
We received these chews for free through a bzzagent campaign. We have a young husky who is very bouncy and energetic. She also has separation anxiety which leads to destructive episodes. These chews have been great for her. We noticed a difference within the first week of giving her the chews. She was mellow and we could actually leave the room she was in without her pacing and whining with anxiety. These have made a huge difference for our quality of life with our anxious pup. Definitely worth it.
Chill out chews
I have an energetic 1 year old AmStaff. She isn’t a very anxious dog or suffer from separation anxiety but she has high energy. Even after long walks and lots of play, she sometimes treats bedtime like playtime, getting a burst of energy. I received these chews as part of a free sample program and decided to try these to calm her down before our bedtime routine. At first, she didn’t seem to like the flavor but after a few sniffs and licks she gobbled up her chews. It seemed to chill her out after about 30 minutes. We will continue to use these occasionally whenever our girl could use some calming and relaxation assistance.
Dog wouldn’t touch these
I guess the smell is strong. I tried wrapping in pill pockets and he actually spit the pill pocket out after biting into it. The next time I tried he just cracked it and ate a little of the pill pocket. Save your money.