The Green Pet Shop helps cool your dog down quickly with their pressure-activated Self-Cooling Pet Pad. You don’t have to plug it in or put it in the refrigerator overnight to start the cooling process. As soon as your pet’s paws hit the mat, the cooling effect starts and can last for up to four hours. This patented “green” pad uses a non-toxic gel formula to absorb body heat and reduce body temperature. After a short period of non-use, the Self-Cooling Pet Pad is automatically recharged. It’s ideal for hot summer days to keep dogs from overheating or for senior pets or those with hip dysplasia. This convenient mat comes in sizes from small to extra-large and fits most standard-size crates and beds.
- Pressure activated self cooling pad is weight activate so it activates as soon as your pet's paws hit the mat and folds easily for easy storage.
- Patented "green" pad uses a non-toxic gel formula to absorb body heat and reduce body temperature without water, electricity, or refrigeration.
- After a short period of non-use, this convenient pad automatically recharges itself which makes if good for travel.
- Ideal to sooth on hot summer days to keep dogs from overheating or for senior pets or those with hip dysplasia.
- Hand-washable for easy cleanup, or just wipes clean, and fits most standard-size crates and beds.
This product is not meant for consumption. While the gel is non-toxic, we always recommend taking your pet to the veterinarian if they ingest any part of the Cool Pet Pad. In some cases, allergic reaction can occur which can affect the health of your pet. If your pet is prone to chewing, DO NOT leave it unattended with the Cool Pet Pad.
Use The Green Pet Shop Self-Cooling Pet Pad Cover for extra protection from dirt.
See all items by The Green Pet Shop