Greenbone Dog Poop Bags
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Your pal will be one eco-friendly furry friend because these bags are naturally made from corn.
- A sustainable alternative to plastic.
- Easy-tear seams make picking up poop a little bit better.
- Roomy sized bags are paw-fect for bigger loads.
- Available in 8 or 12 packs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Humane Society Dog Waste Bags, Color Varies, 144 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- The Original Poop Bags Backyard Bags, 16 count$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- BioBag Handle Pet Waste Bags, 150 count$17.80Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.91Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Pantry Pack Poop Bags, Scented, 500 count$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Pooch Paper Biodegradable Dog Waste Sheet, 50 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- KONG HandiPOD Pick-Up Dog Poop Bag Refills, Mini$3.76Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Spotty Extra-Thick Tie-Handle Dog Poop Bags, X-Large, 50 count$4.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Bags on Board Bag Refill Pack, 600 count$23.29Chewy Price$24.49List Price$22.13Autoship Price
- Frisco Refill Dog Poop Bags, Unscented, 30 Bag Roll, 120 Count$6.30Chewy Price$5.98Autoship Price
- PET N PET Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, 200 count$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Earth Rated PoopBags Handle Bags, 720 count, scented$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- beyondGREEN Compostable Dog Waste Bag Refill Rolls, 120 count$15.99Chewy Price$19.49List Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Potty Feature||Eco-Friendly||Unscented, Eco-Friendly||Unscented||Unscented, Eco-Friendly||Scented|
|Material||N/A||N/A||N/A||Soy, Plant Material||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
The Absolute BEST!
GreenBone pet waste bags are THE BEST! I’ve tried other brands and nothing compares to GreenBone. The bags tear easily off of the roll, they are of good sturdy weight and not too thin. These are the ONLY bags I use!
Soccer time with Kitten
It’s magic, we play soccer tournaments weekly then the ball is missing. So we get another out of the package the next day. We have gone through 2 packages already. I’ve not found the hiding spot so one day I expect an avalanche of missing soccer toys. However, he loves the game so we will keep buying them.
the best balls so far
these are super squishy & super bouncy. they also roll extremely easily. she loves them
I actually have a cat but these bags are great for scooping the litter box each day. I scoop out the debris every time my cat goes to the bathroom and these are great disposal bags!
Happy with the bags, not the packaging.
I bought these bags because they seemed to be the most environmentally sound ones I could find (made from corn and recycled plastic I think). Who knows if they’re really any better, but I try. I am certain that the packaging is not good for our planet however. It doesn’t appear recyclable and bears a BPA warning (and it seems like a flexible #3 pvc bag, which from my understanding is one of the worst). Why can’t they be packaged in recyclable paper packaging? These choices boggle my mind when companies purport to care about the environment. That said, the bags are durable and are a good size to clean up after my 20 lb dog (even a bunch of poops left around the yard).
Durable Doggie Poop Bags
We finally found a high quality doggie poop bag! Greenbone makes a thick, sturdy doogie poop bag. It is also longer than most doogie poop bags. We plan to keep these in stock at home!
These bags are great
They are easy to open, a good size, and never rip. What more could you ask for from a poop bag??
Great small rolls to have on dog walks. Keeps stink in the bag.
LOADS of Warm Approval
These bags tear very easily. They handle the bombs left by my 75 pound dog with room to spare. Assuming these are really environmentally friendly, then you can’t go wrong. The packaging strangely does not seem environmentally sound though.
These are the best poop bags
These are the best dog poop bags. Eliminates order when tied up. You would never know they are made of Corn and recycled materials.