Greenies Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to help support your dog’s skin and coat health.
- Contains fish oil, which is naturally rich in omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA, to provide nourishment to your paw-tner’s skin and coat.
- Made in the USA with quality ingredients from around the world and without fillers or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Soft chews crafted with real chicken for whisker-licking flavor.
- Simply feed once a day to help your dog be at her best.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Greenies Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count, 13.9-oz bag$19.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Greenies Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 80 count, 29-oz bag$30.49Chewy Price$34.97List Price$28.97Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Prebiotic Dental Sticks Dog Dental Chews, 6 count$13.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Large & Giant Dogs, over 50 lbs, 14 count$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Hip & Joint Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 33.8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 25 - 50 lbs, 14 count$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Dental Formula Dog Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$35.95Chewy Price$36.95List Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Probiotic OraStix Peppermint Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 25 count$22.97Chewy Price$21.82Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Allergy Support Fresh Sticks Mint Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Dog Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Advanced Plaque & Tartar Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 32-oz bottle$18.47Chewy Price$17.55Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 10 - 24 lbs, 30 count$27.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Water...||Potato Starch, Glycerin, Flaxseed...||Potato Starch, Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses...||Oat Flour, Rye Flour, Brewers Yeast...||Soy Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Sucrose...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Dander, Sensitive Skin||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Gluten Free||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
178 Customer Reviews
Kind of Expensive, But Convenient
I use these as pill pockets for nasty-tasting medicines. For a large dog (say, over 60 pounds), they are easily and instantly swallowed in one gulp, so it makes medicine time a breeze. Hopefully your dog never has to take daily medication, but if you ever have to feed them pills they hate, you'll be glad something like this exists. Otherwise, good luck trying to make it a pleasant experience. My dog will eat around many other attempts; such as peanut butter coatings, wrappings made of cheese slices, and having the pill mixed in with normal food.
stinky greenie pill pockets!
as other owners/reviewers have stated, these greenies are really greasy and smelly, especially compared to original greenies. and because of the fatty vitamins, there is a daily limit. regardless, our dog absolutely loves them! and I just discovered that I can mold them around his medications and there is no problem, finally, after 13+ years of trying to force him to take medications. I just emptied half of the bag into a hard plastic sandwich container that helps me from having to reach into the greasy bag. i didn’t think I would buy these again when i first opened them, but now I may!
Greasy, not a fan
Not sure if I got a weird batch, but these are extremely oily and messy. Have not noticed any noticeable difference in my dog's skin and coat since using.
Just tried these because of the BOGO50. They still have 4 months of shelf life, but the fish oil smells rancid. Maybe don't purchase in the summer if you live in the south.
My lab loves these!
My black lab gets super dry itchy/flaky skin. I give him 3 of these a day and within a week his skin/fur looks amazing!! They are a bit pricey but worth the money! Would definitely recommend them!
Smelly treats, smelly treats
They smell really bad. So bad that if you grab one you have to wash you hands twice and the smell will still linger. I have been shaking them out of the bag to prevent this. Because they are so smelly though, my dog LOVES them! However I don't notice any difference in her coat or her allergy prone skin. We are almost through the bag.
Close but no cigar
So my dog ate them at first but then stopped. Tried to break them up in his food and he picked them out and wouldn't eat. And they stink, like bad. Even washing my hands didn't help enough.
My 2 dogs absolutely love the chicken flavor and beg for these Greenies Soft Chew Skin and Coat Supplements. They're Great Danes and they get 3 each based on their weight. The chews are a good size so they actually get to taste them before they swallow them. I've been giving the chews to my dogs for a couple weeks and their coats are so shiny now. They haven't been itchy either, like they normally are in the Fall/Winter with the heat running and drier air. These definitely get a 5-star rating from my pups! I highly recommend for your dogs too if they need help with their skin and coat. Oh, the chews have a slight fishy smell because of the Omega-3 oils, but it's not overwhelming. These were sent to me free in exchange for my honest opinion. I will definitely add these to my dogs' supplements to keep them looking their best.
Excellent soft treats for dogs
I received Greenies Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs as a free sample, and these soft treats are excellent for dogs of all sizes. The treats stay soft even after opening, and the bag is a very good size. The treats are very easy to break apart if your dog prefers a smaller treat size. The Omega-3 fatty acids & fish oil definitely helped my dog’s skin and coat, and my dog loves the flavor.
Slimy... Yet Satisfying
As other reviews have mentioned, these are very oily, very fishy, and the dogs love them! I just shake one or two out onto my dog's food each morning. I can hardly keep him back long enough to do that! I don't really know if it's helping his skin and coat as he seemed in good condition before that. But I figured it can't hurt for the winter and a little extra boost since he had been underfed before I adopted him.