Greenies Feline Catnip Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crunchy treat that helps clean your cat’s teeth, reduce tartar buildup and freshen breath.
- Comprised of natural ingredients plus added vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Nutritionally complete and balanced treat for an adult cat.
- Made with no artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Each treat contains fewer than 2 calories.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Greenies Feline Smartbites Healthy Indoor Tuna Flavored Cat Treats, 16-oz tub$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Tempting Tuna Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 21-oz tub$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Savory Salmon Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag, bundle of 2$4.96Chewy Price$4.71Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline SMARTBITES Skin & Fur Health Salmon Flavor Cat Treats, 16-oz tub$18.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- dealGreenies Feline Succulent Shrimp Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 2.1-oz pouch$2.79Chewy Price$2.65Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Tuna & Tuna with Scallop Puree Variety Pack Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treat, 10 count$7.62Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.24Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag, bundle of 6$14.88Chewy Price$14.14Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Seafood Puree Variety Pack Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, 20 count$17.09Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Chicken & Chicken with Scallop Puree Variety Pack Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treat, 10 count$7.48Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Catit Creamy Chicken & Liver Flavor Lickable Cat Treats, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Chicken with Scallop Puree Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, pack of 4$3.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline SMARTBITES Skin & Fur Health Chicken Flavor Cat Treats, 16-oz tub$18.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Ground Wheat, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Ground Wheat, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Ground Wheat, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Ground Wheat, Brewers Rice...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice...|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Natural, N/A||Natural||Natural||Natural||N/A, Natural|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||—|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1799 Customer Reviews
The Kitties Approve
Tyson and Sagan, the astrophysikitties, love treat time. I'm not allowed to forget it. At 5:01 p.m. they're staring at me like Children of the Corn. I used to give them another brand, but Tyson was having vomiting issues that were finally narrowed down to chicken intolerance. After changing their food to a fish protein, none of the treat flavors could be tolerated. All of them were chicken based, even the ones that were fish flavored. Don't get me wrong, these have chicken in them as well, but for some reason, for which I am grateful, he tolerates them just fine as long as he gets only 5 or 6 a day. And they both love the crunchy outside with the soft center. At first The Boyz found them to be too large and I broke them in half, but they got over it. It's just a big mouthful of crunchy, tasty goodness now.
My cats love this stuff. Since one has gingivitis, I feel good about starting them on dental treats. I mix all the flavors together; they are fine with that. The larger containers are less expensive but they are useless when it comes to being reusable.
My cats can open the lid!
My cats LOVE these treats so much that I order the largest size available. Unfortunately, once I open the tub, I have to keep them in a cabinet because my cats have figured out how to open the lid! I have caught my cats eating these treats right out of the package! I'd give them 5 stars because my cats LOVE them so much, but the horrible package design made me remove a star.
Clean teeth, happy kitties
Both my cats love the catnip greenies! They can be anywhere in the house and can hear me open the box! They come running in the room talking incessantly! I feel confident that they are good for my cats too.
I feel better about giving my cat these rather than the competition. They are healthier and my cat seems to like them just as much. Alsothey are slihtly larger so I can get away with giving him fewer.
My cat loved these!
These treats are consistently great. My cat begged for these (even when he didn’t feel like eating much of anything). And his vet consistently complemented his teeth (in light of his very advance age). Unfortunately, he just died but he made it through half the last bag before he left me. I was able to gift the rest the bag to my neighbor, whose cat is also a fan.
Cats go crazy
All 3 of my cats go crazy for these treats. They know where the treats are kept and sit outside the door of the pantry meowing until I give them some. They even try swiping treats from each other.
I’ve been giving my kitties this product in all it’s flavors as long as it has been on the market. They love it and will keep it going as long as they want. Also, great for their teeth!
All my cats love this product, and I believe that it has contributed to their dental health, especially my oldest cat, who is about 9 years old. I hope that the 30 ounce container comes back in stock, but that is hardly a complaint.
Great Treat for Cats
We have 17 year old and 15 year old cats. The 17 y.o. has tarter build up and inflammation in her gums. She does not like her mouth touched. Vet said cleaning not needed but suggested these treats. She likes soft food and I was worried as they are hard treats. When we got the treats she took to them with much delight. I don't think I have seen her so excited for hard treats. Our 15 y.o. loves them too. So now anytime they hear a bag, they think its treat time. I have also seen an improvement with eating too and mouth not being a problem now after a month with these treats. So worth it and not expensive.