Greenies Petite Dental Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural dog treats crafted with vitamins, minerals and other nutrietns.
- Features a unique texture that cleans down to the gumline, fights plaque and tartar and promotes fresh breath!
- These veterinarian-recommended dog treats are accepted by the VOHC (Veterinary Oral Health Council.)
- These goodies are crafted with a whisker-licking taste!
- Nutritionally complete treats made with natural, easy-to-digest ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Extra-Small Grain-Free Fresh Dental Dog Treats, 36-oz bag, 130 count$35.85Chewy Price$34.06Autoship Price
- Greenies Regular Dental Dog Treats, 27 count$29.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- dealAmerican Journey Small Grain-Free Fresh Dental Dog Treats, 36-oz bag, 60 count$31.39Chewy Price$29.82Autoship Price
- Greenies Teenie Dental Dog Treats, 96 count$29.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- Greenies Weight Management Teenie Dental Dog Treats, 96 count$29.98Chewy Price$28.48Autoship Price
- Greenies Weight Management Petite Dental Dog Treats, 45 count$28.80Chewy Price$28.99List Price$27.36Autoship Price
- Greenies Anytime Bites Original Flavor Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 24-oz bag$29.98Chewy Price$32.99List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- Greenies Large Dental Dog Treats, 8 count$14.98Chewy Price$15.49List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Greenies Anytime Bites Mint Flavor Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 24-oz bag$29.98Chewy Price$34.99List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- Greenies Anytime Bites Blueberry Flavor Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 24-oz bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Greenies Fresh Teenie Dental Dog Treats, 86 count$28.99Chewy Price$29.96List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Greenies Fresh Petite Dental Dog Treats, 40 count$28.99Chewy Price$29.96List Price$27.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...||Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Glycerin...||Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...||Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...||Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Wheat Gluten...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices||Mint, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free||Weight Control, Rawhide-Free|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1582 Customer Reviews
Dog loves them
She has one a day at bedtime. It is her favorite time of day, she loves her greenies. Her teeth are very clean and she does not have "dog breath" and she does not get regular teeth cleanings other than the greenies. Granted, her dental hygiene might have to do with being very conscious about what she eats, but her teeth are very clean. And she loves greenies. (The blueberry ones smell like blueberry cream cheese)
DOG LOVES THEM
Originally started giving him these because the vet thought they would be good for his teeth. He gets one before bed and is very offended if I happen to forget. He thinks they are wonderful.
A Veterinarian approved treat that my pups enjoy
I have 3 pups currently who all love their Greenies treats. The treats are Veterinarian approved and are part of my pups daily regimen. None of our pups have ever had an issue with GI problems while being fed their Greenies. With a proper diet and their Greenies and other Veterinarian approved chewable treats, their teeth are beautifully maintained with very little tartar/plaque and they have never had any bad breath problems either. We have been faithful Greenies customers for 3 generations of our pups and will continue. Although these treats may seem to be more costly than other over-the-counter treats, the end result thus far has saved us $$ for any dental cleaning or addressing any GI health issues. Highly recommend.
Tried 3 other brands, still like these best
Our vet recommended some other dental treat brands she said were better for actual teeth cleaning. We paid a bunch of money to try them all, and still came back to these. They are kind of the total package — the dog loves them, her teeth seem a little cleaner, and they seem safe (she can chew them fully, the shape doesn't encourage gulping, and she digests them well).
A friend recommended Greenies. My pup had a touch of halitosis and I want to keep her teeth clean. My pup tells me every night at 8:45 that it’s time for a Greenie. She loves them!
One of the bags wasnt sealed properly and there was an open hole in it.
This box comes with 2 bags in it that are supposed to be sealed, however one of the bags wasn’t sealed properly and arrived with a hole in it. Some of the greenies were dried out and hard because of it. Not sure if safe for dogs but its a waste of 30 greenies!
My dog loves his "toothbrush " treat after dinner. He always wants another one, which I don’t give him, but he always tries. I think they help clean his teeth. He loves them and I feel like I’m doing something good for him. He’ll always have a Greenies toothbrush after he eats.
Tasty dental chews
All of my dogs over the years have loved the Greenies Dental Chews. It's great that they are available in different sizes for each respective pet.
SEND THE RIGHT SIZE
I ordered Petite and got either regular or large size. This is at least the second time this has happened. How hard is it to send the size ordered?
My dog is pretty picky about what he eats but he seems to like these And anything that will clean his teeth work for me!