Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Available in multiple package sizes and you can choose between tablet pockets or capsule pockets.
- Tasty pockets are more efficient than trying to disguise your dog’s medicine in messy food like peanut butter or cheese.
- The lip-smacking chicken flavor helps mask any unpleasant taste or smell from the pill, while the texture offers a mess-free and stress-free experience.
- Easy to use—place the pill in the pocket, pinch it shut and feed it to your furry friend.
- Vet-recommended treat hack to help your dog take her medicine.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 60 count$14.23Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.52Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 60 count$14.88Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.14Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 60 count$14.40Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.68Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 60 count$14.40Chewy Price$13.68Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Pill Pouches Hickory Smoked Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.36Chewy Price$5.09Autoship Price
- dealMilk-Bone Pill Pouches with Real Chicken Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.29Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Pet MD Wrap-A-Pill Cheese & Bacon Flavor Pill Paste, 4.2-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Greenies Aging Care Petite Dental Dog Treats, 45 count$30.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price$29.43Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Pill Wrap for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Greenies Petite Dental Dog Treats, 90 count$47.00Chewy Price$54.99List Price$44.65Autoship Price
- Greenies Aging Care Teenie Dental Dog Treats, 96 count$30.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price$29.43Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Soy Grits, Glycerin...||Chicken Liver, Barley Flour, Potato Flour...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Hickory, Herbs & Spices||Cheese||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Liver, Meat|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2285 Customer Reviews
Greenies are great!
Our dog Bella was having some health problems, and had to take several pills, twice a day. We really did not want to resort to forcing her to swallow pills, especially when she had so many to take, twice a day. We tried greenies, and pill time became treat time. The greenies pill pockets are perfect. She likes them as a treat, and the "pocket" is perfect to hide pills or capsules. They made her health problems much easier to manage.
Love this!!! My dog is so smart when it comes to pills and she refuses to take any form of it. We normally have to crushed it into powder and then serve it in wet food. But this pill pocket is a lifesaver. Hides the pill well and makes medicine time so much more easier. Never have to deal with wasted medicine or her chewing around food and spitting the pill back out ever again! Definitely recommend this!
Pill Pocket Packaged incorrectly !
In our recent order the large bag of Chicken Pill Pockets was delivered along with 2 cases of canned dog food. The entire bag's contents are as Flat as a pancake! Not a good idea to place in-between the cases of dog food! How do I get a refund and another bag sent? Many thanks for your help! Charlotte Bowling
Wow, so impressed. Our great shepard was just diagnosed with Lyme disease. Caught it very early, so massive doses of doxycycline. First day was easy enough in peanut butter, but Gunnar isn't a dummies. Went thru hot dogs, liver wurst, spam, steak, ground beef....just to watch him spit pills out. So I went to Chewy...pill pockets....great idea. I bought a case of this brand and two packages of the milk bone version. This review is for the chicken flavored greenies pockets. Easy to get the 2 pills into pocket and form it like cookie dough. HE LOVES THEM. The other brand, bacon flavor, was okay...I will use those for his single pill at bedtime. Highly recommend. Even if in pieces, easy enough to pack together with meds throughly wrapped. Spit proof!!
Great pill pockets
These are great. The dog pill pockets seem to survive better than the cat ones. From now on I will probably just order them separate to keep from getting smushed, but luckily the dog ones didn’t. Our dogs really like the pill pockets. Thank you so much. Chewy is the best!
Perfect for hiding medicine
My dog doesn’t even chew these! Once he smells them it’s straight down the hatch when I give it to him. Luckily these are very soft and can be formed to the pill or capsule easily so it makes giving his medicine a breeze. We have a large dog and his medicine is a large capsule and these work perfectly! I just purchased the peanut butter ones as well and he loves them!!
Dog can't be fooled.
Tried every trick in the book. I thought this would work but failure again. Mixed in with food dish and all that was left was this pill pocket. Tried to give it out my hand and dog not responsive. I tried to put it in the dogs mouth and it was spit out. Had to go to with the only way I can get the dog to take it. Open her mouth wide and put it in the back of her throat. I don't like this method but the only way it works. Will put this with other failures.
Great for giving medicine
I have a fussy Yorkie who now has to take a pill twice a day. Pill Pockets work great. She thinks she’s getting a treat. I buy the capsule size because I can break it into pieces and get both doses out of one treat!
Makes pill giving easy
Sadly we had to put our Maddee to sleep yesterday because of cancer. Pill pockets made it so much easier as she was on so many medications. They made it easier on her throat. I found before when I gave her pills alone, she would cough. Pill pockets were soothing and she liked them.
Best way to give your dog pills!
I bought these to give my Little Bit her pills. You can squeeze the opening closed after putting pill in and your little one will chew it up and swallow it with no problems. Awesome little greenies!!!