Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Tuna & Cheese Flavor Cat Treats, 45 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pocket provides a hassle-free solution for giving your cat her medicine.
- Hides most capsules and tablets in a moldable pill pocket.
- Easy to use—simply place your cat’s medicine inside the pill pocket, pinch the pocket closed until the pill is hidden and give the treat to your cat.
- Made with natural ingredients plus minerals and trace nutrients and contains no artificial flavors, preservatives or fillers.
- Masks the taste of medicine with a delicious tuna and cheese flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Salmon Flavor Cat Treats, 85 count$9.72Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.23Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Feline Chicken Flavor Cat Treats, 85 count$9.27Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.81Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Catnip Flavor Soft Cat Treats, 1.6-oz pouch$5.48Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.21Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Meaty Morsels Chicken with Pumpkin Recipe Soft Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, pack of 4$9.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Tempting Tuna Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$4.29Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Succulent Shrimp Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 4.6-oz pouch$4.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Catnip Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$4.48Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.26Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Smartbites Healthy Indoor Chicken Flavored Cat Treats, 16-oz tub$14.24Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Savory Salmon Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$4.48Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.26Autoship Price
- Greenies Feline Oven Roasted Chicken Flavor Adult Dental Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$4.43Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.21Autoship Price
- Greenies Smartbites Skin & Fur Natural Salmon Flavor Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$4.48Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.26Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Chicken, Tuna, Scallop Puree Variety Pack Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, pack of 20$16.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...||Tuna By Product, Pork, Turkey...||Tuna By Product, Pork, Turkey...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
257 Customer Reviews
Great for giving pills
My picky old man cat has to take a lot of medicine to keep his kidney functioning at a high enough level. We used to ground up the pills and mix into his wet food, but he was too smart and was eating around the medicine despite our best efforts. Enter the pill pockets. So useful, easy to load up and seal, and enticing to the cats. They are definitely not meant for huge capsules, though you could probably enclose one with a pill pocket on each side. If you have a cat that tends to "look down" when they eat, you might struggle with this treat falling out. Luckily there are a variety of flavors of pill pockets so you can keep things exciting for your cat.
It Actually Works!!!
I am so glad I found these Pill Pockets for my cat. She was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and we've attempted unsuccessfully to mix her pills in with her moist food but she refused to eat it. We simply slip her pill into the pill pocket twice daily, pinch it closed, and give it to her. Problem solved! She has been taking her pills regularly now for three weeks and is almost like her old self. I highly recommend these to pet owners who have animals who won't take their meds otherwise.
Not for Us
We have a medication to give our boy Teddy each day. I thought these would be a great solution to difficult times administering the pill but he wouldn't go near these, even without the pill inside. Big let down.
These pill pockets seem to be "sturdier" that the Salmon and Chicken ones. Drier, maybe? It was harder to incorporate the pulverized pills with the pill pocket of Tuna and Cheese. ( But then, when I think of it, the cheese is "sturdy" and maybe it just needs more working the pill and the pocket together.) My cat liked it!!
Pill time is a breeze
My cat recently was prescribed heart meds. What a drag to have to give him pills twice a day for the rest of his life, I thought. I imagined the fight he’d put up. Well, in the pill pocket, he eats the pills right up and begs for more (lol). These things have made both of our lives much better.
Not so much
My Yorky Chocko is very picky and he has taken his pills with the salmon cat pill pockets so thought I would try these. He says no thank you- but worth a try
CHF Kitty now carefree
My cat hated the compounded meds our vet gave us and it was a struggle to hide it and get him to take it every day. We decided to give pills a go and got pill pockets and it was so easy! No more struggle or stress for either of us. We've tried all the feline flavors and he likes tuna the best. Now the time we have left with him is worry free.
Great but this flavor only allows me to order two packs
I have one cat who needs thyroid pills twice a day. I never thought she could be fooled into eating it in a treat, so for two years I had been crushing up her meds into her food and some days she'd smell it, so I never had a good run with giving her meds daily. I finally took the advice of friends and tried these and what a life saver. She loves them. Only problem is, I have four cats, so I have to give them ALL one of these every time she gets her meds. The chicken flavor, first of all, has bags of 85 treats. The Tuna and Flavor does not. That would be fine but Chewy limits the amount to two bags per order for this order. It let me order as many chicken treats that I wanted at one time. I need a lot of these treats since I'm rotating the flavors between 4 cats. Chewy, please fix the quantity amount on the ordering screen. I need to order at least four of these at a time.
My Picky Kitty Can’t Wait For These!
My cat got bored of the salmon and beef flavor pill pockets. I tried cheese and meats and everything. He would only take his medicine half the time. Once I ordered these, he now can’t wait for his morning med! He perks up from his sleep when he hears the bag open. this flavor is a must have.
How did we ever get meds into our cats before Greenies invented Pill Pockets? These make a difficult chore a bit easier. Thanks to Greenies and Chewy!