Groomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Cat Brush
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool||Slicker Brush||Bristle Brush||Comb||Slicker Brush|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||N/A||—||—|
About This Item
- Removes three times more loose fur to keep it from getting on your floors, furniture and fabrics.
- Micro comb technology gently grabs excess fur from the undercoat without touching the delicate top coat.
- Blade-free so it won’t cut or irritate skin, and is safe to use regularly to control shedding.
- Ergonomic design means you have more control and comfort while you de-shed your pal.
- Easy to use by simply brushing as usual, and helps maintain your pal’s coat healthy and shiny.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FURminator Long Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Purple, Medium$33.55Chewy Price$39.49List Price
- ConairPRO Soft Slicker Cat Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- Safari Cat Soft Tip Massager$7.99Chewy Price
- FURminator Short Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Purple, Medium$33.55Chewy Price$39.49List Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Cat Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Cat Slicker Brush$5.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Catit Self Groomer with Catnip$4.71Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Pet Republique Cat Nail Clipper$6.98Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Dander Reducing Cat Spray, 10-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Petstages Scratch & Groom Scratch Pad & Grooming Brush Cat Toy$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- FURminator FUR deShedding Rinse Free Foaming Cat Shampoo, 8.5-oz bottle$10.05Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.55Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
WOW! WORKS LIKE A DREAM!
Wow! this works like a dream! It exceeded my hopes & expectations. My kitty is a tabby. It picks up a crazy amount of fur & catches it in the fine combs ready to be easily & neatly cleaned off with a wipe. Picks up fur & catches it like a dream & cleans easily. I was scared of wasting my money during this time especially, but I needed something for Spring & Summer hairball season. This works like a dream come true. Money very well spent indeed. I got this at a store near my home this weekend. You can get this at Chewy for the same price.
My wire brush hating cat loves this
My cat Xiao hates wire brushes so much that he tries to eat it every time i try to brush him and he sheds SO much. But he loved this thing right out of the box! I’m so happy finally have a good way to deal with it!
A brush my cat tolerates!
Three cats, all have their preferred brushes except one who hates everything - except now this brush! Does a great job getting undercoat cleared and I can tell she appreciates the no metal.
The cat on the package label!!
Just curious if the look of the cat on the package label gives any clue how this brush feels while being used on a cat? The cat looks so worried!! Lol!
doesn’t pick up the hair
This brush has plastic “rakes” that brush the fur. I was hoping the unique shape would help me get to harder to reach areas. The cat doesn’t mind it, but I can feel it pulling hair out. So I was confused to find no hair on the brush. It is all over the cat! I had to use a second brush to remove the hair removed by the first brush. Double work and my cat is not that patient. Fail. Don’t buy this.
My cat loves it
This was a suggested item in a magazine I was reading and I'm glad I bought it. Cat meows to be brushed with it!
Next, not worth it.
So this might get hair out but it also ends up all over where you’re brushing your cat… disappointed with furminator for this one.
This brush did not get any hair from my Himalayan cat. I tried it on the other two cats and it did get a good amount of hair on one stroke, but that is all you can do, is one stroke at a time. If you don't take the hair out after one stroke, it goes right back on the cat! My cats don't have the patience for one stroke, pause (while I remove the hair), one stroke. They are gone before the second stroke. Both girls loved to be brushed but were annoyed that I could not do continuous strokes like I can with the Furminator. I would not recommend this brush as it is more trouble than it is worth.
Does your shorthair shed a lot? Hair balls? This is for you!
For years my short hair has had hairballs. She won’t eat the treats, or the gel. When I pet her there is always loose hair, that brushing just doesn’t get. She likes soft brushes & tolerates brushing on her sides & back but really only wants her head brushed. This brush was tolerated well on sides & back but was a little awkward on head. I cannot believe the amount of fur just from back & one side!
Cat hair tamer
I just got this today and I have to same I am quite impressed how well it works. I have one short hair cat with a dense coat that this worked marvelous on. I have another short hair with much thinner hair and it did ok but she also doesn't tolerate being brushed much if at all