GROOVYPETS Two-Dog Set 1100 Yard Auto Anti Bark, Humane Beep, Vibration, Static Shock Waterproof Rechargeable Dog Training Shock Collar System
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Remote hibernates when not in use but wakes with the push of a button.
- Train your dogs from an 1100 yard distance with vibration or static shock.
- Suitable for training adult dogs or puppies.
- Includes a flashlight and lanyard which makes it great for outdoor training.
- Silicone rubber caps make for irritation-free, gentle contact with your dog’s neck.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GROOVYPETS Two-Dog Kit 800 Yard Waterproof Long-Life Rechargable Remote Dog Training Shock Collar System$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- PATPET 300M Remote Dog Training Collar, Small, Blue, 2 count$64.90Chewy Price
- PATPET P920 Outdoor Dedicated 1300M Remote Dog Training Collar$119.90Chewy Price
- Befond Premium Waterproof Visualized Automatic Bark Training Collar$49.90Chewy Price
- PATPET P910 Military 3000-ft Remote Dog Training Collar, Black, Small$129.90Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
These work great on my two dogs. One is 6 years old and the other is 9 months old. I trained each dog separately, layering things they already knew how to do on a leash then slowly replacing the leash with the collar commands. It only took one afternoon and now they can enjoy the front yard off leash when we are outside. I keep the vibration and shock on the minimum setting (which I felt on my palm before I trained them - it makes my hand jump but is not painful). I rarely resort to the statick shock. My dogs come back almost every time I beep them. The beep is very quiet, which I like because they are the only ones that have to hear it.
Incredible battery life!
We have several dogs so I purchased a few collars to see which ones would work best with which dog of mine. This Training Shock Collar System is awesome in that it has 100 levels of vibration and optional shock that are controlled by a remote. There’s also an automatic anti-bark feature that can be activated when your dog is home alone. And the waterproof collar has a 40 day battery life. Amazing! Highly recommend
After doing a bit of research, we got this to teach our puppy our property boundaries. Anytime she wanders where she doesn’t, she gets “deterred”. After a few weeks she knows her territory and doesn’t go where she doesn’t belong. The battery lasts a while and it’s very easy to use and learn the controls!
Works great for both dogs!
My dogs each have their own training needs, but these collars allow for me to use different methods on each dog. The battery life is great, so we don’t have to worry about charging them more than about once every two months.
Two collars for Two dogs!
This is such a great deal, and has really helped with walking two crazy dogs and keeping them in line. The remote is super easy to use and not needlessly complicated.
Puppy from well you know
This is a 67 pound 5 month Rottweiler that nothing phases. I have had the collar for two weeks and it does nothing. Even the shock part on high doesn't get her attention. But I will keep trying.