G&T Country Living LLC Cricket Colony Starter Kit
Frequently Bought Together
This Item - G&T Country Living LLC Cricket Colony Starter Kit
Exo Terra Cricket Feeder
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Convenient kit includes everything you need to raise live crickets for feeding your pet.
- Egg flat habitat can be placed on an angle or cut to fit your preferred container.
- Help crickets thrive with high-protein food, water gel granules and feeder bowls.
- Comes with a container of soil for laying eggs and vermiculite bedding to help absorb waste and prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Protective screen helps prevent unwanted escapes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ABDragons Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 400 count$58.08Chewy Price$82.50List Price$55.18Autoship Price
- Mazuri Bearded Dragon Food, 8-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Bearded Dragon Food, 9-oz bottle$9.09Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.64Autoship Price
- ABDragons Waxworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 1000 count$41.69Chewy Price$44.00List Price$39.61Autoship Price
- Mazuri Original 5M21 Tortoise Food, 1.25-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.00Autoship Price
- MiceDirect Frozen Mice & Rat Feeders Snake Food, Small Mice Pinkies, 10 count$56.33Chewy Price$67.49List Price$53.51Autoship Price
- Symton Waxworms Reptile Food, 50 count$9.00Chewy Price$8.55Autoship Price
- ABDragons Hornworm Food, 1-cup$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- ABDragons Small Phoenix Worms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 150 count$22.07Chewy Price$23.51List Price$20.97Autoship Price
- ABDragons Mini Mealworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 250 count$21.31Chewy Price$20.24Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Total Bites Feeder Insect Food, 24-oz bottle$17.44Chewy Price$26.95List Price$16.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Bean Meal, Alfalfa Meal...||Ground Corn, Bean Meal, Alfalfa Meal...||Water, Sugar, Fructose...||Wheat Mill Run, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp...|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Digestive Health||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
I feel silly for asking this but do we have to get crickets to put in there?
Answer by • Jul 30, 2021
This kit does not come with crickets.
do I have to buy crickets for this?
Answer by • May 25, 2022
This kit does not include crickets.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By 3dogs on Sep 13, 2021
They ate through
I bought this for breeding for cricket for my Lizards and the crickets ate through the plastic I recommend getting metal aluminum window screen so they don't eat through the egg laying container