Habitrail OVO Hamster Habitat Extension
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Choose from numerous add-on pieces to expand your hamster's habitat. The only limit is your imagination!
- Create unique habitat designs while maintaining a safe, secure environment for your pet
- Air vents keep your pet’s home fresh
- Attach pieces easily and securely lock into place
- Provide added stimulation for your hamster
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Habitrail OVO Hamster Transport Unit, Blue$15.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Fun-Nel Straight Tubes Small Pet Tubes, 3.5-in$2.42Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Small Animal Accessory Kit, Snap-On Wheel$14.59Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Suite Hamster Habitat, Multi-colored$51.64Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Multi-Level Small Animal Habitat$223.99Chewy Price$279.99List Price
- MidWest Nation Hanging Shelf Add-On$10.37Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Merry Products Tudor Decorative Rabbit Hutch$263.90Chewy Price$314.99List Price
- MidWest Ferret Nation Deluxe Ferret Cage, Add-On Unit$129.99Chewy Price$180.99List Price
- New Age Pet Columbia Rabbit Hutch, Grey$229.99Chewy Price$423.99List Price
- Kaytee My First Home Multi-Level Small Animal Habitat$145.99Chewy Price$195.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Studio Hamster Habitat, Multi-colored$63.26Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- TRIXIE Rabbit Hutch with Peaked Roof$131.13Chewy Price$198.20List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster||Hamster||Hamster||Hamster||Hamster, Mouse, Gerbil|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Serves it's purpose
This is great for connecting the Habitrail tubes when you have a four way intersection. I was able to use it to connect all three of my habitats.
These are very useful and convenient for adding onto what you already have. They like to sit in this one a lot.
Item does not adapt to kaybee items as it said it does. Not the cage not the coop
Not the best for larger Syrians
I have a very large Syrian female and she doesn't fit into this comfortably. Didn't even put it in her cage, it's only big enough for her to just barely fit into but I worry she wouldn't be able to get out comfortably. Would be good for a medium/small Syrian or preferably a dwarf hamster.
works well, but came cracked
I love these tubes, they’re the only tubes I ever trust with my Syrian teddy bear hamster because he’s so big! The only thing I wasn’t too crazy about was one of the curves came cracked, not enough to destroy it but still, not something I’d want either. They work fine though so I’m not complaining! :)
not enough stoppers
There were not enough blockers to connect so if I put it on my hamsters cage then he could escape so it is sitting in my room doing nothing
Great for my syrian/Teddy bear hambster
Very sturdy tunnel is nice and big so it fits my syrian hambster well in it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to buy side pieces for there cage. These are very thick as well so not easily broken at all either.
I ordered these for my teddy bear hammie, Karyna...I wasn’t sure if she would fit in them as she is rather large. But she fits and she’s having so much fun, she loves playing in them. I will be ordering more to add to the collection.
Big tubes for hamster
Perfect for your hamster to make U turns in and big enough for when they stuff their pouches :)
Our hamsters are bigger and these tubes work great! They don’t get stuck in them like they did the Kaytee ones.