Habitrail OVO Studio Hamster Habitat, Multi-colored
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique habitat lets you design and create up to 4 different design possibilities for your hamster
- Habitat includes: cage, mini maze with interactive chewable maze, water bottle, 2 tees, 3 elbows, 2 cubes, 4 curves, 1 U-turn, 7 windows and 15 lock connectors
- Chewable cardboard satisfies chewing urges, extensive tubing lets your pet explore and burrow
- High molded walls keep your hamster's bedding inside his home and not all over your table or floor
- Deep base design makes it easy to clean
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee CritterTrail Small Animal Accessory Kit, Snap-On Wheel$14.59Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Suite Hamster Habitat, Multi-colored$51.64Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Ferplast Krolik Rabbit Cage, Gray, Large$72.69Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Twist Hamster Habitat, Blue$35.36Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Merry Products Tudor Decorative Rabbit Hutch$353.99Chewy Price
- Habitrail OVO Mini Hamster Maze, Green$8.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Hamster Habitat Extension, U-Turn$3.21Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- New Age Pet Columbia Rabbit Hutch, Grey$230.32Chewy Price$423.99List Price
- Habitrail OVO Hamster Transport Unit, Blue$15.19Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- TRIXIE Small Animal Hutch with Outdoor Run, X-Small$163.49Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Small Animal Cage with Play Yard, Large$214.99Chewy Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Park Avenue Indoor Small Animal Hutch, Maple, Small$159.99Chewy Price$449.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster||Hamster||Hamster||Hamster||Hamster|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Wanted to love it
My son picked this cage for his hamster, and we wanted to love it, however after about a month we switched him back to his starter cage until we can get another because the hamster hated it. Its so small that its very hard to interact with the hamster because he tends to stay hidden (theres barely any room), and because of this he has gotten a little fiesty from not being handled as much (its harder for my son to get to him) the doors are very hard to open. While its super cute its just not functional. I recommend finding a cage with more area to it.
I love it so much it was kind of hard to put it together but I manage i’m just happy that she has two places to sleep now
Not so great
Didn’t like the cage. A couple pieces were broken when it arrived. Obviously didn’t use them, which made it smaller. The second thing was I don’t think there is enough air into the cage... Hamster #1 unfortunately did not make it because it went into the hide with the bedding to nest and didn’t have enough oxygen. Hamster #2 has a new wired cage not using this one and is doing fantastic. It’s a really cool idea and design I just don’t think they provide enough air to them... I was going to buy a whole lot more to expand but after hamster #1 decided to not go this route..
Do not buy this cage! This cage is WAY WAY WAY too small for any type of gerbil, mice, or hamster to live in. A hamster needs at least 450 square inches of floor space, a single gerbil needs at least a 300 square inches of floor space, and a mouse needs at least 200 square inches of floor space. If you put ANY animal in this, you shouldn't keep that animal or even buy it to begin with. Bin cages (clear storage bins) are a VERY affordable solution for giving your pet more space and save yourself a lot of money!
Great hamster home
Very easy to put together love how rings lock in place has water bottle and food with hide out underneath comes with wheel very roomy
Amazing And Easy
My mouse LOVES this cage and his brother loves his version and it is so easy to clean! You may need a second person to re-connect the tubes back to the base unit, but other than that you can do it all yourself! I love this cage.
Too small for any animal
Hamsters and gerbils need a minimum of 450 square inches. It’s so much cheaper to make a bin cage
Not Suitable for main cage.
I use this as an extension to my original cage. My Syrian hamster absolutely adores this extension and I don’t regret buying it! The only thing is, some people are using it for a main cage? The MINIMUM size is 400 square inches. That’s the minimum. My main cage is a little less than 700 square inches and I’m hoping to get a bigger one next month. Anyway, as I was saying, don’t use this for a cage. Even if you do get all the parts and spend $200 on all of it, it’s still not suitable. You need to buy an actual cage with the bottom being at LEAST 400 square inches.
Great for my syrian/Teddy bear hambster
I loved this as an extra home for my hambster. It holds food and has an extra water bottle which I love! It always is very very easy to clean and makes for an extra add on for other habitrail cages.
habitrail ovo is great
It’s a lot bigger than I thought it would be i looked at the size of the tubes and thought my big hamster wouldn’t fit. She fits perfect though and even turn around in the tubes she loves it.