Halo Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Kitten Canned Food, 3-oz,case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pâté contains only nutritious whole meat—no rendered meat meal.
- Other sustainably sourced ingredients include non-GMO fruits and veggies and nothing from factory farms.
- With no meat meals or artificial ingredients, your kitten’s body can make the most out of the nutrients in their food.
- Features DHA, protein, and more to support the development of your young cat’s brain, muscles, and immune system.
- Kitties go crazy for the wet food’s smooth texture and meaty flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Halo Whitefish Recipe Pate Grain-Free Canned Kitten Food, 3-oz, case of 12$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-Free Kitten Recipe Cuts Chicken & Duck in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Flavorful Feast Kitten Recipe with Chicken Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Kitten Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.52Chewy Price$66.96List Price$56.54Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Grain-Free Kitten Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$27.49Chewy Price$34.99List Price$26.12Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Grain-Free Kitten Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Kitten Chicken & Turkey Recipe Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$47.76List Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Applaws Tuna Fillet in Broth Wet Kitten Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 24$50.15Chewy Price$47.64Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Natural Grain-Free Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Dry Kitten Food, 2.25-lb bag$11.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.82Autoship Price
- Applaws Chicken Breast in Broth Wet Kitten Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...||Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...||Salmon, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Ocean Whitefish, Turkey, Turkey Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, High-Protein, ----||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, High-Protein, ----|
|Health Feature||N/A, Vitamins & Minerals||—||Brain Health||—||N/A, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Halo Kitten food is awesome
My 3 new kittens scarf this wet food down. They really love it and it is good for them. They love the chicken flavor.
Wish it came in 5.5oz
Excellent food & the 6 kittens I am fostering love it too. I wish the kitten food came in larger cans.
I buy "halo" cat food because none of their ingredients come from china. their adult formulas contain carageenan but the kitten food does NOT. the ingredients are very healthy. I would have given this 5 stars because my senior cat likes it, but it's too dry so I have to add warm water to it then my cat will try to finish it but he still leaves some behind. where as when I give him "solid gold" brand (also no ingredients from china) pate with gravy it's moist he eats every bit. I just don't like that the "solid gold" wet food always contains fish.
My kitties just didnt like it
I know Halo is an above average high quality kitten food. Unfortunately, my kitties just didnt find it tasty. I ended up donating it to feed ferals in my neighborhood.
Both cats like this
After consulting with vet, I'm trying higher protein cat food, especially for my 13-yr-old with a fractured jaw (again). Having had her turn her nose up at several offerings, she chowed down on this!
Didn't like it very well
I purchased two different cat foods for our new kitty. Though he has been devouring practically anything you put in front of him, he didn't care for this cat food. The older cats didn't care for it much either.
Excellent but expensive
We adopted two kittens who got very ill for different reasons. Every kitten formula we tried gave one or both of them diarrhea, or one or both of them wouldn't touch the food. Until Halo (Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Kitten canned food). Runaljod and Grace gobbled it up and within a couple of days they had firm stools. Four stars instead of five because it only comes in 3oz cans (5.5oz please, Halo - so many folks have multiple cats!); and it is so expensive we can barely afford to feed two hungry growing kittens. Chewy's Autoship option helps - it is convenient and it also brings the price down a little.
My cat really likes it
This is the only pate style food my cat likes and I've tried them all
Little guy loves it
We are fostering a little kitten. I mix this with the Halo chicken kitten dry food. The kitten just loves it.
Our Special Needs Angel Finally EATS!
We adopted two kittens recently and one of them is blind. We believe she's got some stomach issues and sensitivity but her warrior spirit is so sweet, you'd never know! That is, until it was wet food time. She tried to bury every brand of wet food we gave her, sometimes only eating a few bites. We also have to add hot water to make a porridge consistency, otherwise she doesn't eat it. We finally tried Halo and noticed that she ate... and ate a LOT more of this food than any other brands! She consistently eats it, too, and as far as her brother? Well let's just say I haven't seen a kitten with a Buddha belly that didn't have gastro issues. In his case, he's just a healthy, chubby bunny! The food is also full of moisture that I don't have to add as much water but you know it's dense with nutrients. Two happy and healthy kittens give this brand and flavor 4 paws up!