Halo Holistic Beef & Beef Liver Recipe Dry Dog FoodBy Halo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Cooked in the USA with grass-fed, antibiotic-free beef as the number one ingredient.
- Contains a high level of probiotics for your doggo’s digestive health.
- Rich in omega oils for healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Made with non-GMO vegetables grown without synthetic fertilizers or chemical pesticides.
- 100% balanced nutrition, with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, beef liver, oat groats...||Chickpeas, Pearled Barley, Oat Groats...||Organic Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...||Organic Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...||Organic Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||Vegan, Vegetarian, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control, Gluten Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Liver||Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Halo is a good brand but this beef flavor...
I used to give Salmon flavor to my dogs but I decided to change the flavor to beef, but my dogs don't like it very much and the pup is always soft, even tho I made a correct transition to the new food. So for my experience don't recommend this one, will go back to Salmon flavor, that they used to go crazy everytime that was mealtime and the poop was more firm.