Halo Holistic Beef Stew Adult Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains no rendered meat meals—just savory, hearty whole meat.
- Other sustainably sourced ingredients include non-GMO produce and nothing from factory farms.
- Halo wet food is good to doggy digestive systems, thanks to its’ fiber and lack of artificial additives.
- Whole meat nourishes your companion’s body, while Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids help improve their coat and skin.
- Stew has a smooth texture, drool-worthy flavor, and also gives dogs extra hydration.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Halo Holistic Turkey & Salmon Stew Adult Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Halo Lamb Stew Adult Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$26.23Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.92Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE 95% Grain-Free Beef & Carrots Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.56Chewy Price$53.88List Price$49.93Autoship Price
- OrgaNOMics Chicken Dinner Grain-Free Pate Wet Dog Food, 12.8-oz can, case of 12$29.88Chewy Price$28.39Autoship Price
- OrgaNOMics Beef & Pork Dinner Grain-Free Pate Wet Dog Food, 12.8-oz can, case of 12$29.88Chewy Price$28.39Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Digestive Health Beef Recipe Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$52.56Chewy Price$53.88List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- OrgaNOMics Turkey, Duck & Chicken Dinner Grain-Free Pate Wet Dog Food, 12.8-oz can, case of 12$29.88Chewy Price$28.39Autoship Price
- OrgaNOMics Lamb & Beef Dinner Grain-Free Pate Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 12$29.88Chewy Price$37.35List Price$28.39Autoship Price
- CANIDAE PURE Petite All Stages Small Breed Cacciatore Style Dinner with Lamb & Carrots Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$25.08List Price$22.69Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Leaping Waters Chicken & Salmon Recipe with Vegetable Recipe Grain-Free Small & Medium Breed Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$17.94Chewy Price$23.94List Price$17.04Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Digestive Health Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$52.56Chewy Price$53.88List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Denali Dinner with Wild Salmon, Venison & Halibut Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$36.00Chewy Price$45.00List Price$34.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver...||Lamb, Chicken Broth, Beef Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Chicken Broth...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Chicken Stew: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Salmon, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Beef, Salmon|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Chicken-Free...||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Non-GMO, Natural, High-Protein, ----|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
Halo Beef Can Dog Food
Jasmin wouldn't touch if her life depended on it and it looks gross like watery ground up dog poop. Wasted money.
My dogs hair started falling out
My dogs loved the food but their hair was falling out after about two weeks after trying this food. We are not repurchasing it. In fact I'm calling to get a refund.
First Food She loves
This is the first food of over 15 we've tried that the new dog just LOVES! She actually eats, which is a small miracle. Vet was clear NOT to use grain free recipes because of the heart condition they cause, so even though I have a small dog I went with this as it contains grains. So happy we tried this.
What happened to HALO dog food?
This dog food has been inconsistent with it's consistency. For so long it was great. Then it appeared watered down. I contacted them and they said that batch number reported it was okay. Then it was quite oily. Now it's like paste. I would not recommend this product. Needless to say I am switching to another dog food.
Not a Stew.
I bought this product since my go-to 3.5 oz. stew has been unavailable for weeks. I mix the stew with dry food (water soaked to soften - she has poor teeth). I have also bought various other beef "stews" as alternatives, so I am becoming pretty familiar with the stew brands out there. This is not a "stew." It is rather a "loaf," as it is solid, though somewhat moist (thank goodness). From my experience, it is mislabeled, and therefore misleading. I think my dog likes it okay and I don't know about the "holistic" description and what that means exactly, and whether or not that's something truly unique and wonderful, but the fact that is not what it is labeled re: BEEF "STEW" rates it just two stars in my book. I do like the can size - a convenient 5.5 oz.
Great for poultry free dogs
My picky little eater is allergic to poultry and it is extremely hard to find anything dog related without chicken, chicken broth, eggs, or turkey in it. He loves this food and is upset if I run out:). I was happy to find that Chewy had it after it was no longer being carried at my previous store.
My little picky eater Yorkie
I will be ordering more of this food. It is tasty to my picky eater. All ingredients are pure, and low fat for a little boy who has a sensitive stomach.
Would do better as a topper
This I'm sure is a "better" food, but I think would be best as a topper, as it's more of a pate then a stew. Not what mine cared for.
I have a very picky Basenji who doesn't like kibble. We added the beef canned, along with the other flavors from Halo, and she loves her food now. No more pickiness or food wasting. Highly recommend Halo as a meal topper/mix-in.
I wuv this!
This is Jonah the Bichon. I really love this holistic dog food. I eat every bite after Mommy puts it into my bowl! It doesn’t hurt my tummy and my poops are great! All in all a 10 in my book!