Halo Holistic Beef Stew Adult Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains no rendered meat meals—just savory, hearty whole meat.
- Other sustainably sourced ingredients include non-GMO produce and nothing from factory farms.
- Halo wet food is good to doggy digestive systems, thanks to its’ fiber and lack of artificial additives.
- Whole meat nourishes your companion’s body, while Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids help improve their coat and skin.
- Stew has a smooth texture, drool-worthy flavor, and also gives dogs extra hydration.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealEvanger's Grain-Free Hand Packed Roasted Whole Chicken Drummets Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealHalo Turkey & Salmon Recipe Adult Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$27.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Duck & Sweet Potato Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$30.24Chewy Price$28.73Autoship Price
- DealHolistic Select Adult Health Lamb Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Original Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Chicken Stew Adult Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz case of 12$27.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealHolistic Select Adult Health Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE All Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE All Life Stages Chicken Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealDr. Tim's Grain-Free Kinesis Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$89.09Chewy Price$84.64Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Artisan Venison Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 10-lb bag$109.38Chewy Price$111.99List Price$103.91Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Healthy Weight Deboned Chicken & Peas Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$46.99List Price$42.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver...||Lamb, Chicken Broth, Beef Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Chicken Broth...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Vegetable Broth, Chickpeas, Potatoes...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Salmon, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Chicken-Free...||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Vegan, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
My dogs hair started falling out
My dogs loved the food but their hair was falling out after about two weeks after trying this food. We are not repurchasing it. In fact I'm calling to get a refund.
First Food She loves
This is the first food of over 15 we've tried that the new dog just LOVES! She actually eats, which is a small miracle. Vet was clear NOT to use grain free recipes because of the heart condition they cause, so even though I have a small dog I went with this as it contains grains. So happy we tried this.
What happened to HALO dog food?
This dog food has been inconsistent with it's consistency. For so long it was great. Then it appeared watered down. I contacted them and they said that batch number reported it was okay. Then it was quite oily. Now it's like paste. I would not recommend this product. Needless to say I am switching to another dog food.
Not a Stew.
I bought this product since my go-to 3.5 oz. stew has been unavailable for weeks. I mix the stew with dry food (water soaked to soften - she has poor teeth). I have also bought various other beef "stews" as alternatives, so I am becoming pretty familiar with the stew brands out there. This is not a "stew." It is rather a "loaf," as it is solid, though somewhat moist (thank goodness). From my experience, it is mislabeled, and therefore misleading. I think my dog likes it okay and I don't know about the "holistic" description and what that means exactly, and whether or not that's something truly unique and wonderful, but the fact that is not what it is labeled re: BEEF "STEW" rates it just two stars in my book. I do like the can size - a convenient 5.5 oz.
Great for poultry free dogs
My picky little eater is allergic to poultry and it is extremely hard to find anything dog related without chicken, chicken broth, eggs, or turkey in it. He loves this food and is upset if I run out:). I was happy to find that Chewy had it after it was no longer being carried at my previous store.
My little picky eater Yorkie
I will be ordering more of this food. It is tasty to my picky eater. All ingredients are pure, and low fat for a little boy who has a sensitive stomach.
Would do better as a topper
This I'm sure is a "better" food, but I think would be best as a topper, as it's more of a pate then a stew. Not what mine cared for.
I have a very picky Basenji who doesn't like kibble. We added the beef canned, along with the other flavors from Halo, and she loves her food now. No more pickiness or food wasting. Highly recommend Halo as a meal topper/mix-in.
I wuv this!
This is Jonah the Bichon. I really love this holistic dog food. I eat every bite after Mommy puts it into my bowl! It doesn’t hurt my tummy and my poops are great! All in all a 10 in my book!
No more fussy dog!
This brand is definitely going on my recurring order list. My 17-year-old dog has of late become very fussy about his food. He gobbled this up in record time! Needless to say whatever he wants at his age, he gets. I will say that it smells quite strong compared to his science diet food.