Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Grain-Free Healthy Weight Indoor Cat Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The first ingredient in this indoor recipe is real, whole, certified cage-free chicken raised without antibiotics, with absolutely no meat meals of any kind.
- Every bag is packed with the highest quality ingredients, all cooked in the USA.
- Halo Holistic cat food uses non-GMO ingredients, no artificial flavors, preservatives or colors, and no unnecessary ingredients like corn or wheat.
- This tasty adult cat kibble includes omega fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin and a radiant coat.
- Formulated with reduced fat and calories plus L-carnitine to boost metabolism, this healthy weight recipe helps your indoor cat maintain an ideal weight.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Halo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Grain-Free Healthy Weight Indoor Cat Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Let's Stay In Chicken, Lentil & Apple Recipe Adult Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$22.79Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.65Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$16.82Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.98Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Indoor Grain-Free Turkey & Chickpea Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$25.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Chicken & Rice Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain- Free Sensitive Stomach Recipe Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$41.78Autoship Price
- American Journey Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Duck & Pea Recipe Dry Cat Food, 12lb bag$42.16Chewy Price$40.05Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken Indoor Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$37.49Chewy Price$35.62Autoship Price
- DealWellness Natural Hairball Control Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$18.38Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.46Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Original Ultra Indoor Chicken & Salmon Meal Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$19.93Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Original Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Product...||Salmon, Whiteﬁsh, Dried Egg Product...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken Meal, Dried Eggs, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Chicken Meal, Fish Meal, Tapioca...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Weight Control, Indoor, Non-GMO, High-Protein, ----||Grain-Free, Weight Control, Indoor, Non-GMO, High-Protein, ----||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Indoor...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||N/A, Digestive Health||—|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
241 Customer Reviews
My cats have been eating very happily this since I adopted them two years ago - until the new bag I just opened. They went from licking the bowl when it is gone to refusing to touch it. My cats are not picky eaters and I see many other people are having the same issue. I wish Halo/Chewy would make it clear when there are major product changes like this as a 10lb bag of this food is not cheap.
Healthy, Holistic & your kitty will love it.
This item is Healthy & not only that but Holistic without all those yucky things that your kitty doesn't need in their diet & a few other's like Chicken Liver which is extremely important to their diet, according to research Organ Meat is essential to their diet. My kitty's gobble it up & I'm sure yours will as well. It's important to make sure your kitty is healthy & this will help them immensely.
Is something wrong with this food?
My cat is not picky, but she won't touch this food. I bought a 6 lb bag and my cat loved it. I re-ordered it in a 10 lb bag. She absolutely refuses to eat it. Reading the other comments below, I agree that the food is darker than the first batch. The ingredient lists are the same. Has anyone contacted the manufacturer to see if there is something wrong with the food? Tossing this out.
Thought I would try this holistic approach because my cats were always puking, they have since stopped puking and seem happier. Love it!
Can't recommend this product
My cat is so determined to not eat this she tries to bury the dish it's in. Not sure exactly what the problem is with this formula, but even the crows won't eat it. Lesson learned: don't buy pet food off the internet it your cat hasn't already approved of it. Or the crows.
The only food I use
This is absolutely the one-and-only food I can feed my sphinx to ensure that she has solid stool.
cats stopped eating it
A healthy food that my two cats have enjoyed for years. But last two shipments, they won't eat it. Neither of them. The maker must have changed the formula.
Picky eater doesn’t like new recipe
I’m not sure if the recipe changed or what, but as other reviews have stated it is noticably different and my cat is not eating it like she used to. She used to clean her bowl daily and wait for her breakfast but she barely eats half of it now on a good day. I’ve also noticed her poo is stinky with the change and it never used to be. Hopefully they go back to the old formula!
The BEST cat food for the price!
A friend turned me on to Halo because her sweet kitty cat had urinary crystals blocking his urinary tract. This happened even after using Science Diet and the other expensive brands. She did some extensive research about cat foods and arrived at Halo's wet food as being the best. So far, it's working for all three cats; plus, their coats are smooth and glossy.
Cats seem to like it
The cats have seemed to approve! Fed them Halo years and years ago. Recently cycled back to it and so far 8 cats are doing good on it.