Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains no rendered meat meal—just hearty whole meat from cage-free chickens.
- Non-GMO fruits and vegetables are also included for extra flavor and nourishment.
- With no artificial ingredients or meat meals, feline friends can metabolize the food’s nutrients more efficiently.
- Helps keep cats strong and active, while supporting their eye and heart health.
- Crunchy texture and meaty flavor are sure to please even the pickiest kitties.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Halo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$12.29Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.68Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Beef & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Weruva Funky Chunky Chicken Soup with Pumpkin Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.51Chewy Price$57.36List Price$49.88Autoship Price
- Weruva Marbella Paella with Mackerel, Shrimp & Mussels Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Weruva Asian Fusion with Tuna & Shirasu Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Turkey, Chicken & Duck Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Chicken & Giblets Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Feline Rabbit Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Cat Food, 3.3-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Weruva Meow Luau with Mackerel & Pumpkin Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$49.38Chewy Price$57.36List Price$46.91Autoship Price
- Wellness Sliced Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Product...||Salmon, Whiteﬁsh, Dried Egg Product...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Sorghum...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Herring Meal...||Whiteﬁsh, Salmon, Dried Egg Product...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Special Diet||Indoor, With Grain, Non-GMO||Non-GMO, With Grain||With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain, Non-GMO|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, --||Salmon, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
229 Customer Reviews
Cats Love it and eat it all up!
Bought this because I was so disappointed my previous food brand added chicken meal!! Have a young and active 13 month and sweet, old 12 year old who still thinks he's young, cat with sensitive stomach. They absolutely devour it all up!! Feed both Halo Pate and Halo Dry Holistic Chicken and Chicken Liver and it is always eaten up! Great nutritious products and helps with the stomach upset, much decreased. And the poopy is much less odorous!
My Annie loves it!
My sweet Annie never seemed thrilled about any kibble I offered her. After doing some research I knew I wanted something for her with controlled minerals (ash), high quality protein, and I didn’t want grain free but something that was at least free of corn. Halo is PERFECT! Oatmeal and barley are actually closer to the grains cats would naturally consume in the vicera of prey animals like mice and birds. It’s been 2 weeks and I already see a huge difference in Annie- not only in her coat but her energy levels are like a kitten again! And she’s an older lady at 9!
Some other folks have pointed out a change in the recipe. My cat recently began vomitting, gas and diarreha after being on this food for a year around the time I noticed a change in the food. I used to recommend this food, but I can't anymore.
Resolved IBD in my cat
I don't know which flavor some cats won't eat, according to other reviewers, because all of my sanctuary cats eat the Chicken and Liver without hesitation. One of the sanctuary cats has IBD and other autoimmune problems. His bowels were loose and stinky with a touch of blood. I needed to try one protein at a time to see if that would help. I first tried Halo Chicken and Liver, and within 24 hours, his bowels 100% resolved. I have yet to figure out what to do for his skin allergies, though steroids are my temporary solution. Keep in mind that when you feed grain free, you are removing the fiber. I sprinkle Vetasyl on the Halo to replace that. I also sprinkle Fortiflora to assure their probiotics are in order. I know that Fortiflora tastes yummy, and it makes many foods tasty, but even after they've licked all of it off, they continue to eat the Halo until it is gone. I noted a lot of small particles (dust) as well, so I run all the kibble through a classifier to remove that. Interestingly, if I put all the collected dust in a bowl, one of my cats eats it! No waste! (Hint: Put it where he's not supposed to be. I put mine on the prep table in the sanctuary, where he knows he's not supposed to go.) I believe the new recipe largely resolves the dust issue. I do note variability in size and color, but the cats don't seem to care.
My cat won’t eat….. the recipe changes and it smells weird too….. please change it back!!!!
Cats love it
My cats love this food. I feed it in hot water, and they eat it right up. Their eyes are bright and their fur is soft, and no stinky poop.
Cat loves it
I got this for my cat after reading all the great ingredients. He absolutely loved it. I’ve noticed that he has a ton of more energy and spunk after being on this . Would recommend to anyone with a cat .
My cats don't eat this at all!
It seems that they changed their recipe. My cats don't eat it at all!
The recipe has changed !!!!! Noooooooooo
The only food my cat liked and like all the other reviewers Who are just as upset by this now she has no food. Sooooooo upset. Bring back the original! Please !
Cats Love It
My cats not only love this food, but for a dry grain-free cat food, it has so many nutrients and is holistic and healthy for them.