Halo Holistic Seafood Medley Sensitive Stomach Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The first ingredient in this indoor recipe is real, whole, certified wild-caught, antibiotic-free whitefish, with absolutely no meat meals of any kind.
- Every bag is packed with the highest quality ingredients, all cooked in the USA.
- Halo Holistic cat food uses non-GMO ingredients, no artificial flavors, preservatives or colors, and no unnecessary ingredients like corn or wheat.
- This tasty adult cat kibble includes omega fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin and a radiant coat.
- This recipe’s combination of whole grains and easy-to-digest proteins is purr-fect for kitties with sensitive stomachs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weruva Grandma's Chicken Soup with Chicken & Pumpkin Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- dealNatural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Chicken Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$25.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Original Ultra Chicken Meal & Salmon Meal Formula Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Chicken & Liver Pate Formula Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Weruva Green Eggs & Chicken with Chicken, Egg & Greens in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Weruva Mack & Jack with Mackerel & Grilled Skipjack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.99Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Indoor Health Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- dealNatural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Duck Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.74Chewy Price$25.98List Price$22.55Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$28.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price$26.11Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Beef & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Taste of the Wild Canyon River Trout & Smoke-Flavored Salmon Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Herring Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whiteﬁsh, Salmon, Dried Egg Product...||Salmon, Whiteﬁsh, Dried Egg Product...||Turkey By-product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Sorghum...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain, Non-GMO, High-Protein, ----||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||—||Digestive Health||N/A, Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
208 Customer Reviews
It really works!
My cat, Teddy was having issues digesting his food. He would throw up his undigested food every day and his stools were small pieces, no diarrhea. I tried Halo with some misgivings plus it was pricey. Well it worked! No more vomiting and Teddy’s stools are back to being big and healthy! I had to introduce the Halo gradually with his other kibble and now I just sprinkle in a few (7-8) pellets of his other kibble into his Halo. Like it says on the bag,”the proof is in the poop!”
Kitties appear to be happy with the food
I have used Halo in the past but have been using Orejin as my Hybrid cat is quite particular. Unfortunately my Exotic kitty started having severe tummy troubles & so I have incorporated the Halo Food into the Orejin diet so that my Exotic kitty won't continue to have so many tummy issues. My other cat that I had for 16 1/2 years ate Halo & loved it so I am hoping I can make this change over again. I do wish there was a Sensitive Stomach in the Chicken Formula as it has the required Organ meats that kitties need. Maybe there will be one coming soon I hope.
So far so good
My cat is 17 yrs old and has a very sensitive digestive system. He is also VERY picky in his old age. He throws up everyday. Basically he always has, but it was mainly from overeating. Once he lost weight and wasn’t such a glutton, he didn’t throw up as much. Now he has Hyperthyroidism. He throws up a lot again. So far, in the nine days he has been eating this, he loves the food, he hasn’t thrown up at all! I have my fingers crossed! So far I am very pleased. The morsels are tiny, and he seems to be able to chew them easily with the few teeth he has left. He also gets wet food, but he seems to like this for his dry choice!
Helps older cat
My cat is over 20 years old and would throw up her food every day. Since switching to this sensitive cat food, she is able to digest her food much easier so she doesn't throw it up as often. She is also a pretty picky eater, but I had no issues getting her to switch over to the new food.
The cat likes it!
I have a fussy female & she liked it. I would like to see chicken or turkey offered in the sensitive stomach line.
Best dry cat food
Excellent quality ingredients for high digestibility. Excellent omega oil source for glossy coats. Cats love it
Halo Holistic Seafood Medley Sensitive Stomach Dry Cat Food
We have 2 cats with sensitive stomach issues and their food at the vets office went up over $15 a bag.. We feed our indoor cats and feral cats and that increase with all other Food costs was just not working , so this food is great all the kitties love it and we dont have as many issues with the 2 cats getting sick.
Helps IBD cat
Some people in an online IBD feline support group recommended this for my cat when she developed IBD. She's always been resistant to wet food, but I needed something to ease her GI issues while we work on transitioning her. She adopted to this dry food well, and as promised by the group members, it's helped ease her IBD symptoms. Another nice caveat - she doesn't need as much of it to feel full.
Too expensive for me.
My cat would not eat it, but that doesn't mean anything. It is too expensive to sustain my cat on.
My cat won't touch the this
My cat won't touch this. I tried to mix it with the old food, or dry chicken, or other food, or just by itself. She won't touch it. It has been four days that she won't each anything so I had to get other cat food last night, and she finally starts eating.