Halo Holistic Senior Grain-Free Turkey, Turkey Liver & Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Halo Holistic Grain Free Turkey, Turkey Liver, & Duck Recipe senior dog food is made with real, whole turkey as the first ingredient and no “meat meals” of any kind.
- This dry dog kibble is cooked in the USA with high quality ingredients for optimal nutrition and digestive support.
- A tasty, senior dry dog food made with omega fatty-acids to support radiant skin and coat.
- This Halo Holistic dog food is made with GAP certified cage-free turkey, raised without antibiotics, non-GMO ingredients, no unnecessary ingredients like corn or wheat, and absolutely no artificial flavors, preservatives or colors.
- This grain free senior dog food recipe is designed for your aging dog, with increased fiber, high-quality proteins to support lean body mass, DHA to help maintain cognitive function, and Chondroitin and Glucosamine for joint support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAvoDerm Advanced Senior Health Lamb & Chicken Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price$56.99Autoship Price
- DealArtemis Fresh Mix Weight Management Senior Formula Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Senior Limited Ingredient Chicken, Sweet Potato & Garbanzo Bean Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$69.15Chewy Price$74.99List Price$65.69Autoship Price
- DealChicken Soup for the Soul Mature Chicken, Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$50.39Chewy Price$61.99List Price$47.87Autoship Price
- DealAnnamaet Original 31% Senior Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- DealCountry Vet Naturals 24-10 Senior Dog Food, 5-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Advanced Healthy Weight Turkey Meal Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealDr. Tim's Weight Management Metabolite Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$75.09Chewy Price$71.34Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Large Breed Senior Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$108.99Chewy Price$103.54Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Grain-Free Senior Deboned Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Senior Formula Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$57.79Chewy Price$60.99List Price$54.90Autoship Price
- DealChicken Soup for the Soul Adult Weight Care Brown Rice, Chicken&Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Dried Chickpeas, Dried Lentils...||Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Lentils...||Silver Carp, Turkey Meal, Green Peas...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Turkey Meal, Peas, Tapioca Flour...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Non-GMO, High-Protein, ----||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Weight Control|
|Health Feature||N/A, Vitamins & Minerals||N/A, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Brain Health||—||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Liver, Duck, Poultry, Meat||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
Two old senior rescue dogs approved
Two dogs (one with no teeth and one with few teeth) enjoy mealtime, and they appear to be thriving while eating this food. Their skin and coats have improved. I wish there were other flavors for them.
Great for seniors
I started giving this to my 11 year old border mix and she is tolerating it very well. I was surprised by the size as they are small but she likes it.
Small, CRUNCHY and Tasty!
My elderly cattle dogs absolutely luv this small, dry and CRUNCHY kibble! One has a super sensitive stomach and she tolerates it VERY well!
Hard to find
“HALO” senior dig food is getting difficult to find in local and big chain pet stores. My “Sidney” has been eating this brand dog since she was a puppy. i would hate to have her eat another brand. I’m glad “Chewy” carried this brand.
Our dogs have always been on the Halo products, and as they've gotten older we've transitioned to the senior diet. The kibble is smaller for easier chewing and digestion. The protein content is lower, which is great for creatine/kidney numbers in older dogs. I've found with our 15 year old Jack soaking the kibble in hot water for 5-10 minutes softens it just enough that he can easily eat it with his older teeth. I supplement with homemade dog food on top, so the senior diet is a great base and I am sure he's getting the crucial nutrients. Excellent quality product.
Kibbles stuck together
I just opened a new bag and found bunch of kibbles stuck together in blocks. This is the 4th bag but the kibbles in this bag is different size (kibbles are not as flat) and color is different from previous batches. I’m not sure if this is a bad contaminated batch or if this is the new formula. Either way, I’m seriously considering to ditch this brand and definitely returning this bad batch. Come to think of it, this is not the only time I received a bad inconsistent batch from Chewy. A few weeks ago I received a bad batch of Tylee’s jerky treats but I just threw it away after picking couple of good ones. I order everything from Chewy — I hope they take this problem seriously and do a better job in quality control.
HALO dry food
This is working out well for my senior lab. I am currently switching him off a vet diet he has been on for a year for stomach issues. So far the transition is going smoothly and it seems to be agreeing with him. The tiny bites are also good for a senior dog who doesn’t like chewing big kibbles anymore.
I'm not sure
I'm not sure about this food. I love the size and my pups like it, but they are scratching and shaking their heads. This is a very expensive food and I expected better from it.
Yummy for me to eat!
I love this food that mom gives me. It’s helping me to not get soo big. It’s very tasty!
New food for me
Mom got me this new food because I've become a picky eater. Darn it! She made it so I didn't want to keep being so picky. It is nice to see her smile again when I finish my meals.