Halo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Recipe Grain-Free Kitten Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No rendered meat meal—contains only whole meat from sustainably caught fish.
- Made in the USA with non-GMO fruits and vegetables and nothing from factory farms.
- Kittens can absorb and use the food’s nutrients more efficiently, thanks to the lack of artificial ingredients and meat meals.
- Includes DHA, protein, and more to support the development of your young cat’s brain, muscles, and immune system.
- Even picky furbabies will love chowing down on this crunchy, tasty dry food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FirstMate Grain Friendly Cat & Kitten Formula Cat Food, 13.2-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price
- Halo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe Grain-Free Kitten Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Tuscan Natural Carne Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$62.95Chewy Price$59.80Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Original Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.03Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.08Autoship Price
- Inception Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Market Fresh Guinea Fowl & Turkey Meal Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$47.99List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Bench & Field Holistic Natural Formula Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Kitten Chicken & Egg Formula Grain-Free Kitten Food, 3.2-lb bag$15.88Chewy Price$20.29List Price$15.09Autoship Price
- Addiction Grain-Free Duck Royale Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$18.04Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Whiteﬁsh, Dried Egg Product...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Product...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch...||Chicken, Pea Protein, Chicken Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Digestive Health...||N/A|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Natural||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
I’ll never leave you again, Frisco
The last few times we needed cat litter, I’ve waited until it was way too late to order from Chewy (even though the shipping is CRAZY fast, which I also LOVE! I’m just a procrastinator). So, needing to get more cat litter immediately, I’ve just gotten the big name popular kinds from the grocery store that aren’t sheep and are marketed like they’re the best. WROOOONG. Never going back to anything tidy cats after my frisco hiatus. My house has smelled like cat box ever since we ran out of Frisco litter, and Frisco is WAY cheaper!
I have used fresh step forever and decided since this had good reviews I would try it out I save money. I never knew a kitty litter could stink like a hoarders house no matter how much you cleaned it. It’s not even a normal scent. Like literally what you would imagine a nasty persons house would smell like. (I’ve seen it before)
Prove is in the poop
I saw on the package it says “the price is in the poop” Well I did see that but the result is negative. My cats start to have soft poop since I switch her to this brand. At first I thought that was because she was just spayed when the time I started to switch her food. But a month after she is fully recovered I still see soft poops in her litter. I fed her three different brand of kitten dry food before and she never had soft poops. Also she doesn’t enjoy this food as much as she enjoys her previous food. Maybe this is just not made for my kitten.
I like to leave a bit of dry food around to supplement my kittens largely wet food diet. One of my kitties would not eat any dry food I purchased. This was on sale, and I thought I would give it a try, as it is nutritious and well-made. My kitten far prefers wet food; however, fortunately, he will graze on this Salmon and Whitefish recipe. Glad I discovered this product.
Wish my kitten loved it
My kitten hates this food, I've witnessed him pick it up and drop it outside his bowl so he could better reach the food it was mixed with. I'm giving it 3 stars because it's perfect otherwise. Healthy for him and small enough pieces that crumble easily so it's safe if you can get him to bite into it. I also love that the bag is resealable for freshness.
Best cat food ever
I have fed my cat Halo for years and find it is one of the best cat foods. When I compare the ingredients to other cat foods I am really impressed with the Halo ingredients. It is so natural and very healthy free from the meal powder put in so many foods for our pets.
Maine Coons love it
I have two Maine Coon kittens, 5 months and 8 months old. Both gobble down this kibble.
Much Better for my Kitten
My 8 month old kitten has been very picky with his food. The first one he would throw up all the time, the second (Hill's) he would puke less, but he would get runny stool sometimes and it smelt horrible. He really likes this food, no throwing up nor runny stool, and his litter smells a step better. I have had him eating this for a few weeks so it's looking pretty good in the long run :)
This kitten food rocks!
I bought this food not for a kitten, but for my 11-year-old Ragdoll who's suffering from intestinal lymphoma. She needs to be on a limited ingredient diet AND needs to put on weight, and our vet suggested kitten food as a way to stabilize her weight. She LOVES this food and shows a weight gain of a few ounces each time our vet weighs her. We couldn't be more pleased!
Smelly poops, be gone!
My 6 month old kitten was eating Blue Buffalo's kitten kibble, chicken flavor, prior to Halo. Her poops were on the soft side, and smelled HORRENDOUS! I bought some Halo, and another food to try. After one week of feeding her Halo (gradually of course), I no longer had to fight back the tears from the poop stench that would waft up from the basement! Her poops firmed right up, too! I think chicken was upsetting her tum tum, but the fish has given her no issues at all! After finishing up this bag, I also noticed that her fur is so soft and luxurious. She also horfs it down, so I know she must love the taste! Highly recommend for kittens with any stomach or poop issues. Says right on the bag, "The proof is in the poop!", and well, it is!