Halo Lamb Stew Adult Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Halo’s Lamb Stew contains only whole meat—no rendered meat meals.
- Other sustainably sourced ingredients include non-GMO fruits and vegetables and nothing from factory farms.
- Wholesome wet food gives adult dogs the fiber and energy they need, without preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- Fatty acids keep your pal’s coat and skin healthy, while the protein-pack meat helps them stay active.
- Stew gives canine companions irresistible flavor, next-level nutrition, and extra hydration.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evanger's Super Premium Duck & Sweet Potato Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$30.24Chewy Price$28.73Autoship Price
- DealHolistic Select Adult Health Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Beef Dinner Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$34.68Chewy Price$32.95Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Wild Salmon & Whitefish Dog Food Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food Bag, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Lamb Feast Raw Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1.1-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- DealHalo Turkey & Salmon Recipe Adult Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$26.59Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.26Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Natural Puppy Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealHolistic Select Adult & Puppy Grain-Free Salmon, Anchovy & Sardine Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- DealWellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Oatmeal Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$50.28Chewy Price$51.48List Price$47.77Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Chicken Stew Adult Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz case of 12$27.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 4-lb box$49.35Chewy Price$56.99List Price$46.88Autoship Price
- DealCesar Classic Loaf in Sauce Top Sirloin Flavor Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 24$30.72Chewy Price$33.36List Price$29.18Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Chicken Broth, Beef Liver...||Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Chicken Broth...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Chicken Stew: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Salmon, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Beef, Salmon|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Chicken-Free...||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Non-GMO, Natural, High-Protein, ----|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Can||Can||Variety Pack|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Lasts a Long time for not having many bags. The bags are strong and you don’t cut and tie after every litter scoop. We are able to wait at least 5 days maybe one a week and we have 2 cats. So every-time we clean the box with fresh litter we also start a new bag. Best thing I’d I catch these when they are having a sale or when they are free in a bundle with something else on Chewy. So I never feel like I’m spending to much.
MY Dog Loves This!
The Halo brand is highly regarded so it gives me peace of mind to feed it to my dog. He loved it from the start and has continued to enjoy it. For variety, I switch back and forth between this Lamb stew and their adult Chicken moist food.
Good topper, but not really a stew
I would not call this a stew, more like a pate, but would make for a good topper, although not something mine cared for. All in all this is probably a good food, but not what I expexted in texture.
I like the liter genie , unfortunately my lid broke off after having it only a few weeks
Small can for my small man
Good, limited ingredient foods in flavors my dog can eat. He has poultry allergies and it's difficult to find foods that don't have chicken or chicken byproducts. I like these smaller cans because he's a small dog and the food doesn't ever go bad. He eats this up quickly, so I'm happy. Will purchase again!
Bought this for my 15 year old Brittany Spaniel who has become very finicky. She likes it! Rotate the flavors between the lamb, Turkey and duck and beef.
Great for Recovering Pups (if you can stand the smell)
My poor guy had to undergo dental surgery and lost a few teeth. I wanted to replace his high end kibble with a high end soft food while he was healing. This stuff was a hit! He loved the flavor and I could tell there were whole ingredients when I opened the can. 10/10. I bought chicken, beef, and lamb for them to try and I'll say... While every flavor was a big hit with my pup, the lamb had a pungent aroma that hit me like a freight truck. Maybe pick the other flavors if you have a weak stomach. I definitely was put off my own food once or twice after opening this can.
dog didn’t like this halo flavor
Okay so I have been buying halo for about a year now. My Yorkie is so picky with food that I wanted to try something different for him. I fed it to him with honest kitchen pour over he only liked the pour over off and left the food. He didn’t like this one at all. He has a sensitive tummy so I thought this one would be good but no it was horrible.
My dog seems to like it
He’s a bit picky but he tends to like lamb meal so we tried this one and he eats it all up! I like the convenient small cans.
Great for sensitive GI German Shepherd
My fussy girl has GI issues that I cannot begin to describe. She enjoys this food which I enhance with a handful of Dr Marty’s freeze dried and a bit of hot water. I recommend.