Halo Liv-A-Littles Beef Liver Protein Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-ingredient treats crafted with 100% beef liver.
- Made without grains or gluten, these all-natural, high-protein rewards are great for pets with allergies or food sensitives.
- The raw beef liver is freeze-dried to remove moisture and help preserve its nutrition, aroma and taste.
- Easy to digest with zero artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Paw-fect for dogs and cats and can be crumbled on top of your pet’s favorite food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Salmon Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$15.22Chewy Price$14.46Autoship Price
- The Granville Island Pet Treatery 'With Love & Fishes Dehydrated Sardine Dog & Cat Treats, 3.17-oz bag$15.75Chewy Price$14.96Autoship Price
- Tylee's Beef Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Remy's Kitchen Lamb Liver, Spleen, Heart Meat Medley Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Cat-Man-Doo Life Essentials Sirloin Beef Nuggets Freeze-Dried Cat & Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- The Granville Island Pet Treatery 'All of a Sardine I was Hungry Dehydrated Sardine Dog & Cat Treats, 1.76-oz bag$10.75Chewy Price$10.21Autoship Price
- Remy's Kitchen Beef Liver, Meat, Spleen Medley Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$11.49Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Whole Life Just One Ingredient Pure Salmon Fillet Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 8-oz bag$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Raw Paws Minnows Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 2-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Polkadog Chicken Strips Dog & Cat Treats, 4-oz tube$14.95Chewy Price$16.00List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Remy's Kitchen Just Bison Liver Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Polkadog Salmon Says Bone-Shaped Crunchy Dehydrated Dog & Cat Treats, 8-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Liver||All Natural Chicken, Turmeric, Fresh Lemongrass...||Lamb Liver, Lamb Spleen, Lamb Heart||Beef , Beef Heart , Beef Tripe ...||Beef Liver.|
|Special Diet||Natural, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Raw, ----||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Low Glycemic...||Human-Grade, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef||Chicken||Poultry||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
3 cats won't eat them.
I bought this to substitute for Halo Liv-a-Littles which are no longer available. None of the my cats will eat them. Donated to our local animal shelter.
Sadly, not a favorite
Bought for the three cats. . . only one will even entertain it. Not a total loss.
Hybrid Kitty Loves Them!
My Exotic kitty isn't too fond of the treats but my Hybrid kitty that is 26% wild cat breeds goes just nuts over them so they are a definite winner with her. Hopefully my Exotic kitty will warm up to the treats after awhile.
Epic fail - not for cats
I have five cats and none of them would eat this. I’m hoping one of the neighborhood opossums or raccoons will eat it. The freeze dried salmon is great. Stick to that instead.
Must be delicious
I have a small cat. She loves these treats. The little cubes are just the right size for her. I suppose most pets would like these too.
HALO is the best!!!
Our two big boy kitties LOVE everything HALO. That makes us very happy because these two are finicky eaters. We are also happy because HALO is good for them. Chester has an autoimmune disease that was being worsened by his cat foods. He is SO much better now on HALO. Our Mikey is not the boy who likes everything. Mikey is the boy who has caused us to give a way a mountain of cat food that he would not touch. Mikey LOVES HALO. HALO saved our kitties and my sanity. Thank you!
I think the Halo treats are the absolute best out there....my cats love them & they love this flavor too...BUT(!) These chunks are hard as granite(!) Like the other Halo flavors, they are mostly small enough for cats...unlike the other flavors, breaking the chunks apart for very small cats (like mine) or older cats (like mine) is next to impossible a lot of the time. These could be tooth breakers for older cats. This is probably because, like the Salmon & Chicken treats, they are just beef, which is why one would buy them:) When I can or have time to fuss with them to get them into manageable or non-threatening pieces LOL, my cats love them, just like they love the other 2 flavors...when I have some time I'm going to see if I can figure something out to soften them up without making them disgusting. The good news is, if you can work it out for your cat, I'm almost 100% sure they will love them!