Halo Liv-A-Littles Beef Liver Protein Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-ingredient treats crafted with 100% beef liver.
- Made without grains or gluten, these all-natural, high-protein rewards are great for pets with allergies or food sensitives.
- The raw beef liver is freeze-dried to remove moisture and help preserve its nutrition, aroma and taste.
- Easy to digest with zero artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Paw-fect for dogs and cats and can be crumbled on top of your pet’s favorite food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Salmon Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$15.22Chewy Price$14.46Autoship Price
- Raw Paws Minnows Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 2-oz bag$18.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- dealTylee's Beef Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Whole Life Organic Chicken Dog & Cat Freeze-Dried Treats, 3-oz bag$15.02Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.27Autoship Price
- Remy's Kitchen Just Turkey Hearts Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Halo Liv-a-Littles Grain-Free 100% Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3.7-oz jar, bundle of 2$38.86Chewy Price$36.92Autoship Price
- Life Essentials Chicken Littles Freeze-Dried Cat & Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Life Essentials Sirloin Beef & Cheese Nuggets Freeze-Dried Cat & Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Life Essentials Sirloin Beef Nuggets Freeze-Dried Cat & Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Remy's Kitchen Chicken Hearts, Liver & Gizzards Meat Medley Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Wishes Dehydrated White Fish Filets Dog & Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$13.71Chewy Price$13.99List Price$13.02Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Liver||Deboned Whitefish.||Chicken Heart||All Natural Chicken, Turmeric, Fresh Lemongrass...||Ahi Tuna, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative).|
|Special Diet||Natural, Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Raw||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Low Glycemic...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Hybrid Kitty Loves Them!
My Exotic kitty isn't too fond of the treats but my Hybrid kitty that is 26% wild cat breeds goes just nuts over them so they are a definite winner with her. Hopefully my Exotic kitty will warm up to the treats after awhile.
Epic fail - not for cats
I have five cats and none of them would eat this. I’m hoping one of the neighborhood opossums or raccoons will eat it. The freeze dried salmon is great. Stick to that instead.
Must be delicious
I have a small cat. She loves these treats. The little cubes are just the right size for her. I suppose most pets would like these too.
HALO is the best!!!
Our two big boy kitties LOVE everything HALO. That makes us very happy because these two are finicky eaters. We are also happy because HALO is good for them. Chester has an autoimmune disease that was being worsened by his cat foods. He is SO much better now on HALO. Our Mikey is not the boy who likes everything. Mikey is the boy who has caused us to give a way a mountain of cat food that he would not touch. Mikey LOVES HALO. HALO saved our kitties and my sanity. Thank you!
I think the Halo treats are the absolute best out there....my cats love them & they love this flavor too...BUT(!) These chunks are hard as granite(!) Like the other Halo flavors, they are mostly small enough for cats...unlike the other flavors, breaking the chunks apart for very small cats (like mine) or older cats (like mine) is next to impossible a lot of the time. These could be tooth breakers for older cats. This is probably because, like the Salmon & Chicken treats, they are just beef, which is why one would buy them:) When I can or have time to fuss with them to get them into manageable or non-threatening pieces LOL, my cats love them, just like they love the other 2 flavors...when I have some time I'm going to see if I can figure something out to soften them up without making them disgusting. The good news is, if you can work it out for your cat, I'm almost 100% sure they will love them!