Halo Liv-a-Littles Grain-Free 100% Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Water, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Carageenan.||Salmon.||100% Pure White Meat Chicken.||Chicken Breast.||Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Grain-Free, ----, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Grain-Free, Natural||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Treats, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Treats, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Treats, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Treats|
|Health Feature||High Protein, Vitamins & Minerals||High Protein||High Protein||—||High Protein|
About This Item
- Liv-A-Littles are a great snack for both canine and kitty companions.
- Made in the USA without artificial ingredients and nothing from factory farms.
- Treats are freeze-dried to achieve the paw-fect texture and preserve the chicken’s natural nutrients.
- Can be crumbled into an irresistible food topper or rehydrated to become an enticing reward while training.
- Jar is super portable and fitted with an easy-to-close lid, so you can keep the treats fresh.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Salmon Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$15.22Chewy Price$14.46Autoship Price
- dealHalo Liv-a-Littles Grain-Free 100% Wild Salmon Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 1.6-oz$11.32Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.75Autoship Price
- dealTylee's Beef Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- PureBites Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 4.2-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$11.89List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Life Essentials Wild Alaskan Salmon Freeze-Dried Cat & Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$22.30Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.18Autoship Price
- PureBites Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$11.89List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- dealHalo Liv-A-Littles Beef Liver Protein Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Zuke's Mini Naturals Salmon Recipe Training Dog Treats, 6-oz$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Life Essentials Chicken Freeze-Dried Cat & Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$24.66Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.43Autoship Price
- PureBites Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 2.47-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$11.89List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Great Jack's Freeze-Dried Raw Turkey Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$20.45Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.43Autoship Price
- Remy's Kitchen Just Beef Flavor Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
900 Customer Reviews
Pluses and minuses
My cats LOVE these but I find that some of the pieces are too hard for them to eat. Pretty sure a dog would not have any problem. I have been dampening the pieces before giving them as treats and that works well, but some bits are just too hard even after soaking. I am going to try a different brand to see if the same thing happens.
Too much dust
My cat loves this chicken! She will do most anything for a piece. Therefore, I am obligated to buy. However, product has way too much chicken dust and tiny pieces which my cat refuses to eat. Sometimes, half the container is dust or unmanageable, tiny pieces. Chewy rep told me they often receive it with dust already, but by the time it reaches me after banging around in shipping, the chicken pieces are greatly reduced. My cat will not eat it sprinkled on other food as some have suggested. Cost is very high to have so much discarded. I have learned not to order it with other things in the box which are heavy, because Chewy does not offer additional protective materials and the bigger items just crash into the chicken container during shipping. My first big mistakes a few years ago was ordering jugs of litter or bag of kibble at same time. What a disaster!
A Halo for Halo!
My cat has always loved this brand! Freeze-dried, minus a lot of the questionable additives in a lot of brands, and crunchy, the way she likes it. This is the treat I give her every day as a reward for "being gentle" with the house plants and with my keyboard when we are playing Cat TV! Giving her one of these treats is a delightful part of our morning routine.
dogs love em
This is a new brand I've tries . Comes in its own plastic jar with lid they are white don't know why the last brand I bought were a brownish color . Not that it matters cause these are by far my dogs favorite treat that they shamefully act cute and beg for .I literally have to hid the package so they don't see them .These are lightweight and easy to break so I can give appropriate size for my 8lb.verses my 30lb though my smaller one thinks its unfair she get a smaller piece.
Too much dust and small, hard pieces
Cats love this product however there is an extreme amount of dust, contains very hard small pieces, and lists carrageenan as the last ingredient. It is not known how cats and dogs digest carrageenan and many reports suggest to stay clear of it.
For the love of pets.
Picture is very misleading. I thought I was getting a Tub. Instead I got not enough.
My cats love these!
I have 3 cats and they all have really different tastes in things. 2 of my 3 really go crazy for them but the third won’t even sniff them. Buy a small container first to see if they like it first. (Tip: sprinkle any leftover dust on their wet food!)
I recommend to all my friends
My cat love this treat! I recommend to all my friends, and they told me their cats love this product too!
Not good anymore
I used to buy Halo all the time for my cats, but the quality has really gone down hill. It has become very dry and almost too hard for the cats to chew.
Cats give these 5 stars!
I've been buying these freeze-dried treats for many years and am so glad Chewy sells the larger size. My 3 cats are crazy about them. They also make a good topper if you're introducing a new food or feeding a fussy cat. Since the only ingredient is chicken breast, I have no concerns re their quality and nutrition content.