The Hamilton Prong Training Slip Collar is a quick and effective training tool for owners of new dogs or those with behavioral problems. When placed behind the ears and just below the jaw, a prong collar can help teach your pup not to lunge or pull on the leash. Hamilton takes pride in creating quality products, and the Prong Training Slip Collar uses hardware that’s been tested for strength and safety. The linked design allows you to remove or attach additional prongs as necessary for the right fit. This collar comes with “live ring” and “dead ring” features for proper training. Always start by clipping the leash onto both rings at once for more slack, which is called the “dead ring.” For dogs that don’t respond well, try connecting the leash to just one ring, or the “live ring.”
- A quick and effective training tool for puppies or dogs with behavioral problems.
- Placed behind the ears and just below the jaw, can help teach your pup not to lunge or pull on the leash.
- Durable hardware tested for strength and safety.
- "Live ring" and "dead ring" features for proper training: dead ring gives more slack, live ring will help dogs respond better.
- Linked design allows a custom fit: remove or attach prongs as necessary.
Attach additional prongs as necessary for the right fit.
See all items by Hamilton