HandicappedPets Bootie Style Dog Leg Splint
About This Item
- Provides complete support for pets’ front or back paws with unique design that extends under paw.
- Perfect for pets recovering from fractures, sprains, and surgeries with waterproof material to support wound care.
- Great to use during physical therapy or to provide stability for pets with arthritis, carpal tunnel or other joint conditions.
- Prevents knuckling, dragging or scuffing paws for pets with neurological conditions or nerve damage.
- Durable plastic exterior and cushioned inner lining that most pets find comfortable for everyday wear.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace, XXS/XS, 2 count$26.99Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, X-Small$52.00Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, X-Small$45.50Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Dog Wrist Wrap, Medium$18.00Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, XX-Small / X-Small$31.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, XX-Small$43.40Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace, X-Small, 2 count$28.95Chewy Price
- Medipaw Rugged Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Small2$40.00Chewy Price
- Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Small2$40.00Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Rear Leg Dog Brace, X-Large$35.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Small$21.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
|Lifestage||Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Works great! But not true to size
I have a Great Dane that broke her toe and needed to have a splint. This product has worked wonders for her. She went from not being able to walk on the injured paw at all, to being able to walk completely fine as long she has it on. It’s easy to put on and take off, and is very durable. I’m honestly very impressed with the quality. I expected it to be kind of flimsy or maybe have poor velcro.. something. But no, it’s very durable and even my vet was impressed with it. The padding on the bottom keeps her from sliding on the hardwood too. Be sure to measure your pets paw before purchasing! My dog weighs 104 lbs but still only needed the large size. Measurements on the sizing chart are correct, but weights in the chart are not!
Over priced junk.
Over priced poor fitting. $70 for some plastic and velcro. We measured our dog as instructed and the thing would not stay on or kept turning around backwards.
Do not waste your money
Horrible horrible product!!! Does not fit and will not stay on,Definitely not true to size
Didn’t work for us
This splint didn’t work for our dog. It wouldn’t stay on. Chewy was great to deal with for the return and refund.
Keeps falling off
Don't waste your money get the brace that fits higher this one keeps falling off.
Very good concept
My dog needed to be in a rear foot splint for 12 weeks for a broken toe. The first splint the vet put on him was too small and gave hime some sores on his hock. Then they put a well padded larger splint on him and he did not bother it all. The problem was keeping the splint dry in the wet Montana weather. I thought this would work and have the added benefit of easy removal to let the foot and the splint dry. Even if I had to order 2 and alternate them. It worked well and allowed my dog to walk without discomfort for a few hours. After that it seemed to hurt him. I think it hit the sores on his hock in the wrong place. Maybe a bigger size and wrapping the foot with padding may have worked but it would have defeated the intended purpose. Nicely made product. I wish I had tried it before he had sores on his hock.
Did not work
This did not work for my dog. It didn't fit great but it was too hard and heavy and it made the situation worse. It could be a good thing if it was just a splint just something light to keep her foot in place with a backing that is not so thick.
It was hard to find the actual sizes of how big the animal had to be when I bought it.. So I bought it too big and it doesn’t fa so I bought it too big and it doesn’t fit
great for our handicapped dog
Has stayed on...kept his foot from further damage...and is literally a leg saver . Otherwise we would have to amputate his leg . He will need one for the rest of his life and so glad this is perfect for him . He’s been wearing it for several months and leaves it alone. And it has held up well through a young labs play...siblings biting and chewing...and many many washings . Great product.
They slip right off
We tried these a few times but they just don’t work to prevent knuckling and they’re heavy, clunky. They fall off her feet, even with padding. Great in concept and well manufactured, but they didn’t work for Athena.