HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides support, stabilization and immobilization for your pal’s wrist joint.
- Perfect to help heal sprains and fractures, after surgery and during physical therapy.
- Ideal for elderly pups with mobility issues or joint conditions such as arthritis.
- Made of lightweight, waterproof, durable exterior with comfy, cushioned inner lining for everyday wear.
- Comes in different sizes to accommodate dogs of all breeds and builds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, X-Small$45.50Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace, L/XL, 2 count$28.99Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace, Large, 2 count$28.95Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, Small / Medium$31.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, XX-Small$43.40Chewy Price
- Labra Extra Supportive Dog Hock Brace with Flex Straps, Medium$24.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- HandicappedPets Dog Wrist Wrap, Small$18.00Chewy Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, XX-Small$32.00Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Medium$16.99Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Small$39.00Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Rear Leg Dog Brace, X-Small$35.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
its perfect for supporting his weak joint. they had to remove his hardware that made his leg nice and solid. so now he needs extra support till new bone growth is sufficient to support him. till then this brace does a good job
Wouldn't fit most dogs legs
Too small for my dogs leg. Her leg is larger than the diameter of the splint . It wouldn't fit on most dogs legs
I need to send this back and try another size or style. could not get Splint to stay up enough to keep it from hitting floor when she walks.
appears to be made well
Product looks sound in design; however, extra small was too big for my min pin.
Too small for our use, reordered XL
These looked great upon arrival but the size was too small (german shepherd with low pasterns). His "ankles" are pretty thick from years of damage so might have fit better if his condition was not so deteriorated. We returned and ordered the XL with no real expectation that they will fit either considering his poor condition. Worth a try tho. Havent received refund yet, but have had prior good experience here and do expect to receive it.
XL was too small
5 star rating for quality but the size chart is misleading. 110 lbs Golden/Pyrenees mix. I used the measuring guide and even ordered up one size to XL based on some other reviews. Still too small. I will say the quality of the product is great. I really wish it fit. I called Chewy and they are processing my refund.
More than pleased with the brace, so much do that I purchased (2). We wish we didn’t need it, though fortunately it helps our wounded dog walk!
Narrow in Circumference
I had 2 CUSTOM braces made for my shepherd after surgery. The brace on the foot was too narrow & deformed her foot. So I had it remade, and the 2nd was too big. I tried this brace in hope that it would help (she has hyper=extended ligament in both front legs) although it did not have the shoe portion, which is best, but I was desperate and I This brace is well made,however, it did not fit because it is way too narrow & puts too much pressure on the leg. The company needs to include measures, NOT JUST the dog's circumference, but the INSIDE circumference of the brace from where the padding starts, not where the plastic framework is. If the dog's leg measure 5" the inside fit needs to be 5". IF they are will to do that, this brace may help in minor injuries.Otherwise, if it is a medical condition, I would have your vet measure for a custom brace. I am having a 3rd custom made-expensive! but in the long run, it is medically better.
Great Support for an Injured Leg
Bought this for bracing a sprain. Hard shell provides protection while allowing injury to heal.
Ordered an XL. Only made for small dogs. Way to small.....................................................................................