Help your pal heal with the HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint. Designed to stabilize your dog's carpal joint―which is actually your dog’s wrist―it’s ideal to provide support and immobilization while recovering from an injury such as a sprain or fracture. It’s also perfect for after surgeries, during physical therapy, and for elderly pups with joint conditions such as arthritis. Made with a cushioned interior, it’s ultra-wearable for everyday use, and features waterproof, easy-to-clean materials that are ideal for wound care. Putting it on your pal is easy―just wrap around your dog’s front leg around the carpal joint, and then thread velcro tabs through buckles for a snug fit. It’s available in different sizes to accommodate dogs of all breeds.
- Provides support, stabilization and immobilization for your pal’s wrist joint.
- Perfect to help heal sprains and fractures, after surgery and during physical therapy.
- Ideal for elderly pups with mobility issues or joint conditions such as arthritis.
- Made of lightweight, waterproof, durable exterior with comfy, cushioned inner lining for everyday wear.
- Comes in different sizes to accommodate dogs of all breeds and builds.
See all items by HandicappedPets