HandicappedPets Front Leg Dog & Cat Splint
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides complete support for pets’ front paws, wrists, and toes with unique design and non-skid pad.
- Perfect for dogs or cats recovering from fractures, sprains, and surgeries with waterproof material to help keep wounds dry.
- Great to use during physical therapy or to provide stability for pets with arthritis, carpal tunnel or other joint conditions.
- Prevents knuckling, dragging or scuffing paws for pets with neurological conditions or nerve damage.
- Durable plastic exterior and cushioned inner lining that most pets find comfortable for everyday wear.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, XX-Small$43.40Chewy Price
- DealNeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, Small / Medium$31.95Chewy Price
- DealNeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace, S/M, 2 count$27.99Chewy Price
- DealNeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace, Left Leg, X-Small$48.95Chewy Price
- Agon Rear Hock Long Leg Dog Brace, X-Large$17.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Small2$37.08Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- DealSuitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, XX-Small$30.24Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- Medipaw Rugged Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Small2$35.49Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- DealNeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace, X-Small, 2 count$28.95Chewy Price
- DealLabra Front Leg Dog Wrap, Large/X-Large$17.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Large$21.07Chewy Price$21.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult||Senior, Adult|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
The bottom wore out after a month!
We were given this as a gift because our dog had a spinal stroke and she was knuckling. It started off fine, but after a short while the bottom of the boot got a hole in it. This boot is made of plastic and the hole had sharp ragged edges. It is completely unusable now. It was ordered directly from the company who made the boot (not chewy) and they said that even though we only used it for a month we were outside the returns period and there was nothing they could do. Would not recommend. We have an 80 lb dog.
This brace saved me from having to amputate my dog‘s leg. Ozzy has radial nerve damage in his leg & was unable to lift his paw. The brace corrected his walking helping him keep his paw straight. He wore it for about 2 months on and off… not much wear & tear! I give it 5 stars!
Nice product but slips off
My Lab has carpal hyperextension and I needed something that supported his front leg. When I put it on, it was perfect! But within a minute, his foot was higher in the splint than I had placed. I thought, "maybe user error", so I tried 3 more times and it did the same thing. Bummed it didn't work out :/
beware of giant breeds slender knobby lebs
The measurements came out just about perfect. However, my great dane has slender and knobby legs with a big ol' paw. This design was meant for a smaller breed animal definitely closer to the 85+ lbs they label it as. His dew claw hangs out the side where his leg widens and it fits very strange, so that his paw does not go down into the bottom as it should. The hard, formed plastic(as it needs to be to properly function) is just too narrow for his leg. if you have a small- large breed dog this probably works great. Wish it had worked for me, custom prosthetics are incredibly expensive.
Did not work
This product did not work as advertised on our Golden Retriever. Her paw basically slipped around in it, so it did not keep her from knuckling. And we ordered the correct size. Now I’m stuck with a $70 brace. Can’t see returning it, as her hair is stuck to the Velcro now. Waste of money.
I think it's an awesome product but does not work for what I need for my dog. I will probably be returning it because it does not bend.
If you get the right link the diameter is too large for my dog had to use an Ace bandage underneath it to hold it in place and even then it was very easy for her to slip off. Well made but expensive
I got this splint to support the front leg of my malamute. He is 106#, and a clearly extra large dog. I ordered the extra large and it barely went above his dew claw. It is an ankle splint, not a leg splint.
Works great. May Need to order a custom insert that u cut to fit direct from the manufacture since chewy doesn’t offer it. No issues with the fit with it.
Split used for jammed/swollen toe on our dog
Split helped to straighten out jammed swollen front middle toe on our dog. She was able to get out of split pretty easy by walking in the house. This is not intended for active or outdoor use.I'm happy we bought it because she is back to running without a limp.