Help your pal heal with the HandicappedPets Front Leg Dog & Cat Splint. Modeled after human splints, it provides stability for doggy and kitty front legs and paws, with complete support for the foot and toes thanks to its unique design that extends under the paw. It helps stabilize joints for pets with arthritis or injuries, and helps promote healing during physical therapy or while recovering from fractures, sprains, and surgeries. This splint also helps prevent knuckling, or the inability to place paws on the ground, which can occur in pets with neurological conditions or nerve damage. Both sturdy and lightweight, it features a cushioned inner lining to make it ultra-wearable, and is waterproof and easy-to-clean to support wound care. Putting it on your pal is easy―place his paw in the splint with his nails at the edge, and then buckle in place using fuzzy fastener straps. Plus, it’s available in different sizes to accommodate cats and dogs of all breeds.
- Provides complete support for pets’ front paws, wrists, and toes with unique design and non-skid pad.
- Perfect for dogs or cats recovering from fractures, sprains, and surgeries with waterproof material to help keep wounds dry.
- Great to use during physical therapy or to provide stability for pets with arthritis, carpal tunnel or other joint conditions.
- Prevents knuckling, dragging or scuffing paws for pets with neurological conditions or nerve damage.
- Durable plastic exterior and cushioned inner lining that most pets find comfortable for everyday wear.
Please keep in mind: Walkin' Front Splints are designed to support the lower part of the legs. They will not stabilize the elbow on the front leg. Please check with your local veterinarian before using the splint on your dog or pet.
Connect with Experienced Veterinarians 7 Days a Week
See all items by HandicappedPets