Help your pal heal with the HandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint. Designed to stabilize your dog's hock joint―which is actually your dog’s ankle―it’s ideal to provide support and immobilization while recovering from an injury such as a sprain or fracture. It’s also perfect for after surgeries, during physical therapy, and for elderly pups with joint conditions such as arthritis. Made with a cushioned interior, it’s ultra-wearable for everyday use, and features waterproof, easy-to-clean materials that are ideal for wound care. Putting it on your pal is effortless―just wrap around your dog’s heel following the splint’s bend, and then thread velcro tabs through the buckles for a snug fit. It’s available in different sizes to accommodate dogs of all breeds.
- Provides support, stabilization and immobilization for your pal’s heel and ankle joint.
- Perfect to help heal sprains, fractures, and Achilles tendon problems, after surgery or during physical therapy.
- Ideal for elderly pups with mobility issues or joint conditions such as arthritis.
- Made of lightweight, waterproof, durable exterior with cushioned inner lining for everyday wear.
- Comes in different sizes to accommodate dogs of all breeds and builds.
See all items by HandicappedPets