HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides complete support for pets’ back paws, hocks, feet, and toes with unique design and non-skid pad.
- Perfect for dogs or cats recovering from fractures, sprains, and surgeries with waterproof material to help keep wounds dry.
- Great to use during physical therapy or to provide stability for pets with arthritis, tarsal injuries, Achilles tendon tears or other conditions.
- Prevents knuckling, dragging or scuffing paws for pets with neurological conditions or nerve damage.
- Durable plastic exterior and cushioned inner lining that most pets find comfortable for everyday wear.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, Large$53.90Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Rear Leg Dog Brace, Large$35.95Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace, S/M, 2 count$27.99Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace, Large, 2 count$28.95Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace, Both Legs, Large$78.95Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, Small / Medium$31.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Medium$16.99Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- Labra Plush Dog Support Sling, Large/X-Large$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Small$34.50Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- Labra Dog Support Sling, X-Large$17.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- HandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, Medium$65.88Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult||Senior, Adult|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Unable to actually rate this product
Ordered this but unfortunately never got to use it due to other medical issues it seems to be well made an easy to use but as I say our English mastiff had other problems that may the split Use redundant.
Worked for my 86lb lab
My 7 year old lab's hind leg went lame and was dragging the top of her foot. This became cut and infected. The boot style splint helped keep her foot in the upright position and was has since regained strength in her leg. Highly recommend.
Just not for us
My greyhound's back leg just never healed correctly from 4 months ago and she continues to walk/run three legged. This splint could work at the beginning of an injury, but was just too heavy for my spindly-legged girl. Thank you Chewy for your amazing customer service.
Foot drag from stroke
Nice brace, with velcro attachment. My small cat would not keep it on.
Didn’t work out
I bought the correct size, however, unfortunately the splint does not stay on my dog’s rear leg long enough to be useful. I’ve tried everything to pad it/ keep it on...but I eventually find it lying on the ground. Cannot use it, but it did seem to support his leg while it was on him for the five minutes at a time. Disappointing.
Size chart and item missing important size information! Width matters!
The chart listed does not include the width of the animals bone from side to side. My cat fit the XX-small exactly as the size chart said, but the splint was still so narrow we couldn't get his ankle bone to fit into it. They really messed up by not including that information! Now I have a $50 splint that I can't use. I really want my money back and this important size information included in this item's description! I can't even size up bc the length would be WAY too big going from an xx-small to an x-small!
Great great great
Sturdy and strong! Be sure to get the right size or it can't do its job.
Awesome customer service
I ordered this splint for my 12 year old Boxer who has neurological issues and has limited control over her hind leg. After trying the splint, she doesn’t have enough control to be able to stand or walk with it on. I contacted Customer Service, and the representative was amazing! I didn’t even have to return it, they asked me to donate to a shelter or a furry friend in need. My account was credited within a few minutes! I recommend Chewy, and will definitely be ordering again for my fur babies!
Difficult to keep on a kitten
I ordered one to help support my kitten's torn Achilles tendon but could not make it stay on and of course did he want it on :)
Rear leg dog splint
I am so happy I bought this splint, my dog is doing so much better and is a lot happier now and not in a lot of pain.