HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides support and comfortable movement for your pal’s ankle joint from all angles.
- Made of soft, comfortable neoprene which makes it ultra-wearable for everyday use.
- Perfect for dogs with arthritis, joint conditions, or those recovering from sprains, minor injuries, or surgeries.
- Easy to put on by simply wrapping around your pal’s hind leg and securing snugly with fuzzy fastener straps.
- Comes in different sizes to accommodate dogs of all breeds and builds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealLabra Front Leg Dog Wrap, Small/Medium$17.95Chewy Price
- DealSuitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, XX-Small$30.24Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- Vet Worthy Self-Adhering Wrap for Dogs, Paw Print$2.99Chewy Price$3.74List Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Purple, 2-in$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
- DealNeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, Small / Medium$31.95Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace, XXS/XS, 2 count$26.99Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace, Both Legs, Large$78.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, Large$53.90Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, XX-Small$43.40Chewy Price
- Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, Short$38.28Chewy Price$41.00List Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Paw Print Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Blue Paws$1.61Chewy Price$1.79List Price$1.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||—||First Aid|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult||Adult||Senior, Adult|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Large was Too small
The large, biggest size I found in this product, was too small and way too tight. Length is too short as well.
My senior Yorkie has a luxating patella and we tried a “knee brace” that he absolutely wouldn’t wear. Then I saw this ankle stabilizer and it’s small yet gives him support. He wears it without issue, doesn’t try to lick it or bite it. I’m impressed—also, super easy to put on/take off.
Not enough support
not enough support for my girl.....torn Achilles....
does not stay on
Great concept but my dog had this off in minutes of applying it.
Works well so far.
I got these to help protect my dogs hocks. He recently started developing hygromas, and I want to make sure they don't get any bigger/hopefully go down. Granted there is a little hole for movement, but the surrounding boney area is protected. He also has arthritis, so I'm thinking the support from the brace will help and I'll help two issues with one product. These are great so far - they stay up and are supportive. The only thing is they seem to run small. I got an XL for my 80lb American Bully.... granted he's quite thick/muscular, but there are many breeds of dog larger than him that would need an even larger size then XL.
Decent hock wraps
I’ve been using these wraps for a couple weeks since my dog sprained her hock. They do seem to be providing support. However, the material already starting to fray - hoping they last us a while as she’s going to need them.
They work but don’t stay on more than a few hours
These work well in stabilizing my 12 year old Jack Russell so he can walk better given his arthritic back legs. I think along with the glucosamine & chondroitin treats, they also aid in pain relief. The only thing is they don’t stay in place. If my pup lays down they slip or after a walk they slip. Easy to pull back up though.
This wrap has been a lifesaver. My Allie has cancer and her tumor grows and so the skin stretches and she licks the tumor. Now I can wrap her tumor with gauze and then wrap over the gauze with his wrap. It's helped so much. Sometimes her tumor will bleed and make the wrap smell. It's in the washing machine as I write this or order a back up wrap. Wish us luck, she's on chemo and feeling great.
Dont stay in place
These have a great Velcro, put still do not fit well or stay in place. My vet did not want me to use these, wanted my older dog to maintain use on her own- keep moving on her own. Expensive since they do not remain in place for very long.
Helpful for sores
Bought for my tripawd because he kept getting sores on his back ankle. After wearing for just a few days the sores cleared up and it's very easy to get on and off.