Empower your dog by giving him the gift of mobility with the HandicappedPets Small 11 to 17 lbs Dog Wheelchair. It’s engineered to provide a completely customized fit for your pal, so you can adjust the height, length and width seamlessly with just one click, then easily accommodate your pal’s body comfortably and securely into the cart. It’s made with rust-proof, break-resistant, bend-proof, reinforced aluminum so it’s ideal for everyday, heavy duty use―from the park to the trails, or even the beach! It’s veterinarian approved to get dogs moving again, especially those with hip and leg problems like myelopathy, hip dysplasia, arthritis, slipped discs, spinal injuries, neurological conditions, or while recovering from surgery. Putting your pal into the cart is easy―just fit your pup into the harness, connect with the durable buckle clips, and watch him run with his back legs safely supported. Plus, its lightweight, foldable design makes it easy to take on the go, and even fits in a tote bag!
- Engineered to provide a completely customized fit with adjustable height, length, and width with just one click.
- Perfect for everyday use with break-resistant, unbendable, reinforced aluminum that’s rust-proof so it’s water friendly.
- Truly mobile and portable with folding, super light design that fits in a tote bag and stores easily.
- Veterinary approved for dogs with hip, leg, and spinal injuries, amputees, myelopathy, neurological conditions, or during surgery recovery.
- No assembly required and easy to set up with adjustable harnesses and durable buckle clips; for dogs weighing 8 to 17 pounds.
Frame , (1) Set of 4" Foam Wheels Attached to 6" Struts, Set of Extenders, (2) connectors (7" and 4"), Front Harness with Sleeves, Set Leg Rings Rear Support Saddle, Belly Belt, (2) Stirrups, Instruction Manual and DVD.
HandicappedPets Rear Lift Dog Harness
See all items by HandicappedPets