Happy Hen Treats EZ Chicken Leg Bands, 24 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pack of 24 colored ID bands helps you differentiate your chickens.
- Label with UV-resistant permanent marker for even more custom identification.
- Small fits most standard breed chickens around 2 weeks of age as well as full grown Bantam breeds, pheasants, and large pigeons.
- Medium usually fits Ancona, Araucana, Faverolle, Fayoumi, Hamburg, Lakenvelder, Leghorn, Mille Fleur, Polish, Silkie hens.
- Large fits Ameraucana, Andalusian, Australorp, Barnevelder, Buff Orpington, Cochin, Cornish, Frizzle-Feather Legged, Jersey Giant, New Hampshire Red, Plymouth Rock, Rhode Island Red, Sussex, Welsummer, and Wyandotte hens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealLiving World Bird Cage Gravel Paper, 14-in$5.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Prevue Pet Products T3 Antimicrobial Protected Paper Bird & Small Animal Cage Liner, 21.5 in x 25 ft$14.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama PestsBGone Poultry Coop Herbs, 8-lb bag$153.44Chewy Price$154.99List Price$145.77Autoship Price
- Homestead Essentials 2 Compartment Chicken Nesting Box, 2 count$155.18Chewy Price$159.98List Price
- Homestead Essentials 3 Compartment Poultry Nesting Box$99.99Chewy Price
- Happy Hen Treats Ceramic Nest Eggs, White$7.99Chewy Price
- Brinsea EcoGlow Safety 600 Chick & Duckling Brooder$69.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Lixit Plastic Egg Carton, 3 count$28.47Chewy Price$29.97List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Poultry Heated Chicken Brooder$49.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- Vitakraft Parrot, Conure, Parakeet & Cockatiel Bird Cage Liners, 7 count$6.47Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.15Autoship Price
- The Chicken Chick Hen Mating Saddle$15.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Not what I expected
I bought these because of the rave reviews. None of the previous reviews tell you what I am going to share. Buyer beware, you need to sandpaper each of these tags and then write what you want on the band and then have clear nail polish to put over the permanent marker. I followed the instructions but the permanent marker would smear, so frustrating, but I made it work as good as I could. Now my chickens have had these bands on for over a month and the names are starting to wear off and one of my chickens got hers off somehow. I would say these are great if you are just banding by breed but not if you have a flock like I do of 20 plus chickens.
Easy to use
We only have 3 chickens but I could not tell my two barred rocks apart. Now we know Skipper is wearing the purple "ankle bracelet". Ordered medium by mistake, but found the large locally and they work great for adult barred rocks.
Not worth buying
I put the bands on my chickens almost 2 weeks ago and half of the bands keep falling off.
Good for ducks!
I had bought these to mark my two Rouens, so we could see if our guesses on sex were correct. Thank you so much and wish us luck!
Can tell them apart now
Wish they had 6 colors instead of 4 I have 6 chickens
Easy to use & great price
We bought these to tell our ladies (hens) apart easily and we are so pleased with them! They went on quickly and have stayed on all of our chickens perfectly so far (2 weeks or so)
Handy for marking your hens
We use these bands to name our hens because they are all the same breed and all very similar looking. They are easy to put on and write on, though I've found that sharpie doesn't stay very dark and will smear if you don't allow it to dry throughly.
Very nice and fits well
Needs more color choices though but came as described