Happy Hen Treats Treat Tumblers Seeds & Mealworms Chicken Treats, 14-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with a blend of mealworms and seeds.
- Chickens love the flavor of these treat balls.
- Ball shape gets chickens running and chasing these fun treats!
- High in protein for healthy hen snacking.
- Healthy, fun and delicious for backyard birds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Treats for Chickens Pullet Together Poultry Treat, 29-oz bag$15.00Chewy Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama PowerHen Chicken Treats, 8-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama BEE A Beautiful Hen Chicken Treats, 8-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Little Farmer Products Bug-A-Licious Chicken Treats, 10-lb bag$125.00Chewy Price$129.99List Price$118.75Autoship Price
- Little Farmer Products Surf & Turf Chicken Treats, 3-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- dealLittle Farmer Products True Grit Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag$10.09Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.59Autoship Price
- Durvet Fancy Flock Mealworm & Cricket Medley Chicken Treats, 16-oz bag, bundle of 2$37.28Chewy Price$39.24List Price
- Treats for Chickens Mealworm Delight Poultry Treats, 22-oz bag$33.00Chewy Price$31.35Autoship Price
- dealWhite Mill PURE Pineapple & Peanut Bird Treat Stick, 4.9-oz box$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Mealworm & Seeds Chicken Treat Square, 6-oz bar$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Tropical Carnival Natural Baked Crisps Bird Treats, 0.8-oz bag$5.59Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.31Autoship Price
- dealLiving World Spray Millet Bird Treat, 5-lb bag$32.89Chewy Price$52.99List Price$31.25Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oat Kernels, Wheat, Dried Mealworms, Potato Starch||Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Sunflower Kernels, Sunflower Seeds...||Sunflower Kernels, Dried Mealworms, Gelatin.||Dried Mealworms.||Dried Mealworms.|
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Duck||Wild Bird, Chicken, Duck, Poultry|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats, Mealworms||Treats, Dehydrated, Mealworms||Dehydrated, Mealworms|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
TREATS 4 Chicks
The Chickens love these, problem being, that they are pretty broken up in the bag.
Great idea but...
These sound like a great idea, but my chickens weren't really interested. I threw the treat out on the ground and they chased it while it was still rolling but then when it stopped moving they weren't interested anymore. I think they are pressed too hard and they couldn't get any pieces off of it to eat. Happy Hen - please redesign to a more crumbly recipe.
Look tasty, but my girls were so-so about these
I got these because our usual Happy Hen treat squares (which my girls LOVE) were out of stock. It's been really snowy and cold here, and my girls do not like to go out in the snow, so I figured these might keep them entertained inside their coop. They look wonderful -- nice seeds and mealworms -- but my girls don't seem all that interested. Maybe they'll work better outside when it's warmer and there's more open ground for them to chase them around on. All the Happy Hen products I've tried seem like great quality, though, so I'll definitely keep trying these.
Good in theory
Not something my girls wanted. Out of 7 hens, only one ate it and that is because we did not give her any other treats. The other 6 did not care for it in any way.