Happy Hips Jerky Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% France-sourced duck is the very first ingredient followed by chicken, chicken liver and chicken hearts for the high-quality protein your dog deserves.
- Grain-free recipe made without added sugar and gluten and never any corn, wheat or soy.
- Completely free of animal by-products, colors, flavors and preservatives.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin help support hip health, joint health and mobility.
- Proudly made in the USA with the taste and texture dogs love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mosaic South African Ostrich Chips Butternut Infused Jerky Dog Treats, 2.5-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Buddy Jack's Turkey Jerky Human-Grade Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Buddy Jack's Chicken Jerky Human-Grade Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- HDP Beef Jerky Strips Dog Treat, 5-lb bag$100.99Chewy Price$95.94Autoship Price
- HDP Chicken & Apple Wrap Dog Treats, 28-oz bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- HDP Chicken & Sweet Potato Strips Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$24.31Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.09Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Pork + Bacon Snack Bars Dog Treats, 12 count$32.28Chewy Price$35.88List Price$30.67Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Turkey + Bacon Snack Bars Dog Treats, 12 count$32.28Chewy Price$35.88List Price$30.67Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Turkey Yumm Sticks Dog Treats, 24 count$38.21Chewy Price$47.76List Price$36.30Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Pork Yumm Sticks Dog Treats, 24 count$38.21Chewy Price$47.76List Price$36.30Autoship Price
- Plato Thinkers Real Sticks Lamb Recipe Dog Treat, 0.63-oz pouch$2.24Chewy Price$2.13Autoship Price
- Plato Thinkers Duck Recipe Single Dog Treat, 1 count$2.24Chewy Price$2.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Duck, Chicken, Chicken Hearts...||Duck, Sweet Potatoes, Plums...||Chicken, Pea Protein, Vegetable Glycerin...||Chicken, Pea Protein, Vegetable Glycerin...||Duck, Chicken Breast, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||N/A||N/A||N/A||Immune Support|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Great treats but a little bummed
Bought these treats, opened them once, resealed them (plus placed them in a ziploc) and opened them up again about 2 weeks later and they were all hard. Fortunately my dog still ate them but had to chew a lil extra.
my dog loves these jerky treats. and they take away some of the pain and stiffness in her joints.
Both of our Lab love them
This was the first time ordering these and the dogs love them . When they come in from running they sit right in front of the counter waiting for one
Awesome new treat that Brandi enjoyed!
First time trying this brand, we got the chicken jerky as well. Gave her one of the new duck jerkys and she smelled it and then gobbled it right down and begged for more. I was truly surprised, as she is 9 now and never had the duck treats before. She does enjoy chicken and duck Purina True Instincts so that is why I gave these a try. Thanks a million! You made Brandi's mouth water.
My old girls, aged 12 and 13, are both large dogs w hip problems. They love these treats and I love that they help their hip and joint pain!
Great value & ingredients
I found a lot of treats in the jerky section, because those are usually single ingredient and grain free. My yorkies both have a lot of food allergies. I recently got them some of those dental stick things and my oldest yorkie started scratching a lot. Not sure if those were what triggered it, could be grass allergies or the heat. Either way I decided to go back to being much more diligent about the ingredients in their treats. Out of all the treats I found in the jerky section that I liked, these were by far the best value. Plus they have very few ingredients, none of which are grains, iffy veggies (I don’t like some of the studies that have come out about peas & potatoes) or added sugar. Plus they’re uniform size so I don’t have to fish around for “appropriate” sized ones for our smallest yorkie. I’ll definitely be keeping these on my favorites list!
My pup begs for these CONSTANTLY. I am not sure that they actually make a difference with her hips as she is still young and hasn't shown any hip issues quite yet. I wish they were just a little bit more affordable, that is my only issue with these.
All 3 of our dogs love these treats, and we feel good knowing the treats help keep our fur babies healthy.
chew very fast
My two big labs devoured these so they get them as treats and not chews. They like them and they're good for them so we'll continue to get them for Abby and Zeus!
I have to be very careful on what treats to give my Great Pyraeneese because of her digestion system. She has no problem with these treats and absolutely loves them