Happy Horse Medicated 2% Chlorhexidine Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Shampoo contains 2% chlorhexidine gluconate.
- Helps to treat skin conditions caused by microorganisms and bacteria.
- Helps to soothe itchy, irritated skin caused by rain rot, rain scald, fungus, dermatitis and other conditions.
- Mild and gentle enough for routine bathing.
- Suitable for horses, foals, dogs, puppies, cats and kittens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- UltraCruz Dual Fiber Horse Brush$8.20Chewy Price
- Healthy HairCare Herbal Horse Wash Horse Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$22.23Chewy Price$30.95List Price$21.12Autoship Price
- Tough-1 Great Grips Flex Finishing Horse Brush, Purple$7.88Chewy Price
- Happy Horse Thick Rubber Horse Sweat Scraper, Color Varies$3.79Chewy Price
- Mane 'n Tail Ultimate Gloss Horse Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$45.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Banixx Medicated Soap-Free Horse Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Weaver Leather Horse Grooming Kit, Grey/Pink$48.85Chewy Price$54.29List Price
- Wahl Horse Hoof Pick, Black$4.49Chewy Price$4.79List Price
- Tough-1 Great Grip Hoof Pick & Horse Brush, Royal Blue$5.75Chewy Price
- Curry on a Stik Horse & Dog Grooming Brush$29.95Chewy Price
- Oster Equine Care Fine Curry Horse Comb, Blue$11.57Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Oster Equine Care Horse Hoof Pick, Blue$3.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chlorhexidine, Ethanol, Water.||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4%||N/A||Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Aloe Vera|
|Health Feature||N/A||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Skin & Coat Health||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||N/A||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Bought this to treat the dermatitis my horse developments on his fetlocks. The shampoo was easy to apply and cleared up the skin issues quickly.
Not a recommended product
This shampoo is very thin. I had to use a lot of product to get a very minimal amount of lather. If I was using this on a horse it would easily take half the bottle for a light cleaning. I used it on my 100 lb dog and used 1/4 of the bottle and saw almost no lather. I ended up using another product that only required a quarter sized dollop to form a decent lather. I've used chlorhexidine shampoos before. This experience is not the same experience that I had with other brands.
Good buy. Just wanted I needed!
Fast shipping! Always can count on Chewy to it out to me!
I use this for my dog, this size is half the price of similar dog products