Happy Horse Neem Oil Horse Topical, 12-oz bottleBy Happy Horse
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Organic neem oil has no artificial chemicals or additives.
- Can help to support skin and coat health in your horse.
- Can help to prevent mosquito bites.
- Contains vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids.
- Suitable for topical use on horses, pets and gardens to help repel insects.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Neem Oil.||Petrolatum, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...||Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Rosemary Oil, Cedar Oil and Citronella Oil....||Port Orford Cedar Oil-1%, Citronella Oil-0.5%, Peppermint Oil-0.3%...||Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Skin & Coat Health||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I got this for our dog who has had a mange issue. I mix about half a cap into 1/4 cup of dog-shampoo in a separate bottle and add a little water so it'll all mix together. Then wash him with it and let it sit for 10 min before rinsing out. The shampoo helps cover the neem oil scent, but it soothes and is healing his skin and has been treating the itch and mites. I've also mixed 1 drop with about 1 teaspoon carrier oil (coconut or olive oil) and rubbed on itchy spots on his face. I like that this is a natural alternative that works quickly for skin and bug issues. When I shampoo with it, the dog is comfortable immediately after the bath, really seems to work fast and calm the itch. Plus the neem oil discourages licking since it doesn't taste good, so if he has an itchy spot he'll leave it alone.
Best price on neem I could find. I use it to make fly spray.