Happy Horse Nylon Horse Feed Bucket Strap, 22-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Converts fence rails, trees and stall grills into bucket hangers.
- 22-inch nylon strap is strong and durable.
- Securely hangs buckets in seconds.
- Nickel-plated trigger snap allows for easy bucket hanging and removal.
- Great for shows and trail rides.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Crimson Aztec$53.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Greedy Feeder Horse Hay Net, 39", bundle of 3, Blue$60.72Chewy Price$67.47List Price
- Freedom Feeder Slow Feeding Super Horse Day Net, White, 2-in$124.85Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Freedom Feeder 4 Flake Slow Feeding Standard Horse Day Net, White, 2-in$59.40Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Weaver Leather 45 Degree Hay Bag, Navy$39.05Chewy Price$48.69List Price
- Derby Originals California Three String XXL Nylon Horse Hay Bale Carry Bag, Black$56.03Chewy Price$61.95List Price
- Derby Originals Paris Tack Easy Feed 4-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Hunter Green$64.99Chewy Price$68.95List Price
- Derby Originals Superior Slow Eater Soft Mesh Horse Hay Net, Red/Black$13.95Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Derby Originals Quik-Fil 48” Slow Feed Poly Rope Hanging Horse Hay Net, Yellow$24.95Chewy Price$30.95List Price
- Indipets Heavy Duty Pail, 9-qt$22.87Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Tough-1 Salt Block Holder, Blue$3.90Chewy Price$4.88List Price
- Indipets Heavy Duty Pail with Hooks, 6-qt$20.23Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Bucket strap worked good.
This Nylon Horse feed bucket strap worked great. I used it for water during my first horse camping trip of the season. I've never used a strap before just twine string. The bucket strap was easier to use than tying up a pail.
Feed bucket straps
Works great holding his feed bucket. It makes it easy to keep his bucket clean. I just unclip it scrub and clip it back on.
Strap Very strong, snap too small and weak
This strap is strong and well-made, but the snap is not large enough to grip the 2 metal rings of a hay bag. I did connect a larger snap to the smaller and that works. For hanging a bucket the snap will probably be large enough for the bail.
Happy horse nylon horse feed bucket strap
Can’t wait to use this when I go vacation and have to hook a bucket of water up.
Not used as a bucket strap
I actually used this as part of my hands-free leash set-up for walking my dogs. For my purposes, this bucket strap works great. The materials are all strong and good quality. I've worked with horses before and I would trust this bucket strap to securely hold a water bucket.