HappyCare Textiles Ultra Soft Flannel Cat & Dog Blanket
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Large pet blanket is paw-fect for adding extra plush protection to your pet’s bed or snuggling up with your furry friend.
- A fun paw print design lets everyone know this special blanket belongs to your furbaby!
- One side features a silky smooth flannel material.
- The other side is made with warm sherpa for ultimate, cozy comfort.
- Simply place the blanket in your washing machine to keep it fresh and clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Dog & Cat Blanket, Navy Herringbone, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Animal Print Fleece Dog & Cat Blanket, Leopard$17.57Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Igloo Covered Cat & Dog Bed, Gray$22.39Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Pet Parents Premium Cat & Dog Blanket, Slate, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- PetAmi Waterproof Throw Cat & Dog Blanket, White & Checker Red$16.99Chewy Price
- PetAmi Sherpa Cat & Dog Blanket, Blue, 50 x 40-in$18.99Chewy Price
- PetAmi Fluffy Waterproof Cat & Dog Blanket, Pink, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
- PetAmi Puppy Dog Blanket, Gray & Gray Sherpa$14.99Chewy Price
- Alpha Paw Cozy Calming Dog Blanket, Beige, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- Trisha Yearwood Pet Collection Dog Blanket, Gray$29.99Chewy Price
- BarksBar Original Dog & Cat Throw Blanket, Gray, Large$23.99Chewy Price
- Best Friends by Sheri Calming Lux Fur Cat & Dog Blanket, Gray$24.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Chew-resistant, Water-resistant||—||Machine-washable||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||—||Plush / Fiberfill||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
It's a cozy world.
My dog Ozzy always tried to snuggle in between our fleece blankets when I decided it was about time for me to get him one. I haven't seen him in our bedding even for a few minutes ever. I even get jealous and head to his space for the amazing fur filled with warmth. The cleaning process is so easy since you just have to use your washing machine and just like that it's as clean as new. The fun paw print just makes it an absolute have as it adds to a colourful room. The HappyCare Textiles Ultra Soft Flannel Cat & Dog Blanket is the way to gift your dog
really great product
Even since i got this blanket for my dog,he no longer crawls to my bed in the middle of the night because he is warm enough.The fabric used is soft and not too heavy nor too light for him.The price is pocket friendly,i would recommend this product to my friends .
Warm warm warm
How amazing is it seeing your dog pull their little blankie to bed with you. Some things are just worth it. Warms up my heart. She kept on imitating me when I was watching tv with a blanket in my sitting room and I had to get her one too. Amazing product.
We ordered this blanket as something to put over a large dog bed we have in our master bedroom. We purchased it for our older dog, 13 years old Shepard/lab mix. The blanket is very soft and has held up to many washings so far. It's not terribly heavy but doesn't feel cheap or too light either. It will be fine to keep out in the summer months as well as winter. Our dog really likes to snuggle in it and we are happy with the purchase! I'd like to get another soon! (Sorry, not the best photo but he likes it)
Quality for your money
Purchased this blanket and liked it for my dog King. Got it on time as winter approaches. It is very soft and keeps him warm since his nose don’t get red anymore. Description really describes the blanket.
This blanket's effect was amazing
My cat is a half wild, traumatized and skittish creature, who didn't like to spend more than a few minutes out in the open, and I needed some warm options for her for the winter. When I bought this blanket, I was worried that I had wasted my money on it. Then, when I got it, it said you had to wash it before using, which I did, and the front and back separated into two layers and I was sure that I had. My cat didn't seem interested in it, but I was reluctant to throw it away, so I tried it as a throw/ napping blanket in the living room, but it didn't work well. Then I remembered someone wrote about their dog loving to lay on the fleece side with it all bunched up, so I put it on the bed that way. My cat went to investigate it and the most amazing thing happened. From that first moment, she began purring and mewling and kneading the blanket, she rolled around on it, then curled up and went to sleep for hours. She didn't even get up and run when I came into the room, as she always had before. From then on, it was her favorite place to be and the only place she truly feels safe and comfortable enough to be really affectionate and she's become a total love bug on the bed. So, not only did this blanket give her a nice, warm place to sleep, it was the catalyst for a major turning point in our relationship, and was what finally made her start to feel at home. How many products can you say that about?
Totally worth it
I am glad I got the blanket for my dog!!! So comfy and plush. My tiny Chihuahua looks so cuddly and warm. I am definitely getting another one for her.
The blanket was soft but after a few weeks, Cookie has decided to eat the blanket. I wish it were made of heavier fabric and Cookie-proof.
Good Cat Blanket
This blanket has a cute design and is fluffy enough for the cats to enjoy it but not so thick that it takes forever to dry on low heat. It's a good size to lay on top of one of our queen size beds with plenty of room for 3 cats to sleep on without being on top of one another (Unless that's how your kitties like to sleep).
Soft and cozy, but not flannel
This blanket is super soft and my puppy loves it! I was a little disappointed because it says it's flannel, but the pawprint side is just polyester. As long as you don't mind a more plush blanket rather than flannel, this blanket will be great for your pet!