Hari Tropimix Enrichment Cockatiel & Lovebird Food, 8-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vitamin and mineral-fortified 100% edible blend of hulled grains, legumes, peanuts and fruits for cockatiels and lovebirds.
- Nutrient-packed with peanut-flavored Tropican extruded granules rich in protein to support optimal health, strong bones and healthy feathers.
- Helps add excitement and enrichment by stimulating birds’ natural foraging behaviors, with tasty tropical fruits like papaya and pineapple.
- Can be used as a conversion diet for parrots to switch from a vitamin-deficient seed-based diet to one with more variety and nutrients.
- Zero hulls or shells so there’s less waste and messes that can harbor the growth of hazardous pathogens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wild Delight Sizzle N’ Heat Wild Bird Food, 14-lb bag, bundle of 2$81.36Chewy Price$85.64List Price$77.29Autoship Price
- Mazuri Large Bird Food, 3-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Cockatiel Blend Cockatiel Food, 25-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- ZuPreem AvianBreeder FruitBlend with Natural Fruit Flavors Bird Food, 2-lb bag$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Canary Blend Canary Food, 25-lb bag, 25-lb bag, bundle of 2$131.08Chewy Price$137.98List Price$124.53Autoship Price
- Mazuri Small Bird Food, 25-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- DealSunseed Vita Prima Parakeet Food, 2-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Cockatiel & Lovebird Food, 3-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Higgins Mayan Harvest Celestial Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$18.35Chewy Price$25.49List Price$17.43Autoship Price
- Lafeber Garden Veggie Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Millet Kernel, Oat Groats, Red Milo...||Canary Grass Seed, White Millet, Safflower Seed...||Hulled Canary Grass Seed, Hulled White Proso Millet, Oat Groats...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...||Oat Flour, Wheat Flour, Ground Corn...|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Treats||Pellets||Treats|
|Health Feature||—||Digestive Health||—||—||Senior Care, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Good for my cockatiels
I mix in a couple bags of Zupreem cockatiel food in with this, they seem to love it! Also wanted to share a pic of the mix inside the bag once it came in (I don’t think there was a pic on the item description).
Everyone loves it!
I chose this product after having quality issues with a different brand of seed. This stuff is phenomenal! I like that it has pellets mixed in with the seeds and dried fruits. My conures and lovebirds get excited every morning for their serving! Although the pellets are borderline too large for my budgies, they do like picking through this food as well. I hope Chewy considers stocking more of the Hari brand (and in large bags). This stuff is exactly what I have been looking for.
my cockatiels like smells really good and fresh!!!
This food looks good and smells so good! Got a variety of little things in it I got 3 cockatiels this my first time buying let’s see how it goes !
Good to the last grain
My Blue Crowned Conure is a fussy eater, so a lot of disliked food is discarded by him. Polo loves Hari Tropimix good to the last grain!
7months a little under 1/2 left
My bird loves it tbh, and like they have had it for almost 7 months definitely worth the price
I had not tried this product before.
My Lovebirds, who up until now have not cared for 'kibble' food not containing seeds, liked this product right off, and have been happily eating both it and seed together. I intend to keep feeding a variety of food for their enjoyment, but am pleased to have found this healthful addition to their diet.
Finally this helped me switch my new Lovebird to pellet food
It has shelled seeds, tiny pieces of dried fruit and lots of pellets. I have tried all the methods to switch my new Lovie to pelleted food to get better complete nutrition. He was a SEED JUNKIE, Haha. Anyway, I watched careful his eating and droppings to make sure he wasn’t starving himself. I switched him completely to Tropimix. Now it is his ownly food besides added fresh foods. So far we are having trouble with that too. But, I know that he is eating healthy now! Very happy.
Mix is not for a Cocktoo
Well, I not a happy camper, I ordered from you because I am 77 years old and did not want to venture out with the virus. I did not properly read the explanation of the food and saw the picture on the bag and thought I ordered the right food. The picture on my Hari food is almost the same and I thought the food was for large parrots, but it turns out its for small parrots therefore my bird refuses to eat it. My neighbor did go to the local pet store and buy the correct food. I needed Hari Tropimix #80661
Both my parrots enjoy this
My parrots are picky & have had trouble switching them to pellets, but they seem to enjoy everything but the papayain Tropimix. A little Better price than local stores. Nice to find the bigger size, as only 2 pound packages found locally.
Smells like bubblegum
I started trying this stuff out a while back. It smells like the bubblegum flavoring. My birds love it and got my quacker to eat more pellets. I'm picky with what I offer my birds, and this has great ingredients. I mix this with zupreem to add variety in size and color. I didn't know this product was available in this size bag.