Harness Lead Polyester No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted in the USA for exceptional quality, this double braided nylon leash has tensile strength up to 3,700 lbs, which is strong enough to hold a boat.
- Soft texture with no hard edges or buckles reduces chafing and doesn’t irritate skin.
- Movable rubber stops adjust harness to any size and easily straps onto and off of your dog when it’s time for a walk.
- Quick and easy to clean, just machine wash and hang to dry.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Gray, XL$12.29Chewy Price
- Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness, Black, X-Small: 8 to 10-in neck$22.67Chewy Price$22.98List Price
- Sporn Nylon Double Dog Leash, Black, Medium/Large: 5-ft long, 5/8-in wide$16.50Chewy Price$24.98List Price
- Sporn Original Training Dog Halter, Large$19.95Chewy Price$27.98List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Green/Black, M/D$12.73Chewy Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Leash, Brown, X-Small: 6-ft long, 1/8-in wide$19.07Chewy Price$25.70List Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Slip Lead, Brown, Large: 6-ft long, 3/8-in wide$25.76Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Slip Lead, Brown, Small: 6-ft long, 5/16-in wide$21.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- The Foggy Dog Ruby Marine Rope Dog Leash, 5-ft long, 3/8-in wide$59.00Chewy Price
- CollarDirect Short Traffic Rolled Leather Dog Leash, Brown, Large: 1.75-ft long, 1/2-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Checker Dog Leash$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Nightmare Before Christmas 4-Character Dog Leash$18.04Chewy Price$22.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Leather, Natural Fabric||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Leash / Harness||Training, Waterproof||N/A||Training, Waterproof||Training, Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Slip On||Slip On||Slip On||Slip On|
|Leash Length||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet||4 feet|
|Leash Type||Slip Lead||Slip Lead||Slip Lead||Slip Lead||Slip Lead|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
371 Customer Reviews
Love it and needed it
I was nervous lol I never used a harness on my pitt and I was just convinced it wouldn’t work! Ha I’m wrong it’s amazing and chewy you’re awesome for helping with delivery issues I had , thanks for your amazing customer service
I have two large huskies who usually take me on a drag rather than me walking them. It’s normally a full body workout for me to hold on while they pull. This leash made my bigger husky stop in his tracks whenever he tried to pull and then he just strolled! For my other husky he still pulled to the side to sniff but after two tries of pulling forwards he stopped doing so. This will make walking enjoyable for once!
Miracle for our two labs!
This has been such a miracle for our two labs on walks. Absolutely recommend you try it if your dog(s) pull or drag.
There really are no words!
This Harness Lead No Pull is amazing. I have an 8 month old Chocolate Lab that I walk 4-5 miles 6 days a week. He was pulling me all over the place and became to strong for me to walk (had to let go of the leash a few times - not good!) I purchased this No Pull Lead and it’s a miracle. Night and day from our walks before. I even have some slack in the leash at times. I was so elated after our first walk with the Lead that I wanted to pop open a bottle of champagne. Thank you to whoever came up with this idea, it really works!
I can now walk my 2 large dogs at the same time! I have a Husky and a German Sheperd/Husky mix and have never been able to walk them together because one of them inevitably would pull me down. I ordered one and used it on the strongest dog and it was miraculous; so I ordered a second one for the other dog. It is so wonderful to be able to get some exercise for myself instead of our daily dog park routine!
Answer to Pulling
Only problem is there are not directions on the package. Fixed loop goes over the head and leash end wraps under the chest and through the loop. My dog is 85lbs and he pulls constantly. Once this leash was on him he stopped. I no longer have to worry that he might pull me over. I highly recommend this leash!
Miracle Dog Harness
I have two energetic hound dogs and it was very difficult to take them for daily walks because of their pulling. Could only take them to the dog park where they could run free. The No Pull Dog Harness is a miracle harness. It has a good fit and they will not pull. I am able to take them for daily walks again. It also feels very good when you are holding it as other leashes cut into your hand, but this one is soft. I highly recommend it. Both my dogs are approximately 60 pound range.
We could never figure how to use it
The headline says it all. The directions were very limited. Tried to find online ones, but weren't successful. At one point of time, we were concerned that our dog will be hurt in the process of putting it on. On average, we have enough intelligence, I hope, but just gave up trying once we found a product that works great and is super easy to put on and take off. I am sorry it didn't work for us.
I very rarely write a review, but just had to on this item. We recently adopted a pit/lab mix, who is very strong and has issues with other dogs while on our walks. I tried three other harnesses, and he hated them, because they looked like straight jackets and I'm sure were uncomfortable. I hated taking him on walks until I tried this harness. He doesn't mind me putting it on, I have so much more control when we come across other dogs and it must be comfortable because we walk 3-4 miles and he's happy. I also like that the leash is longer than a standard leash so that he can be far ahead of me without me worrying about tripping over him. It's also so easy to put on. This harness saved our walks.
Simple, Stylish, and Works
We have the black one. It's really simple and stylish, easy to put on, and has made a huge difference with our walks. Our dog usually pulls moderately on walks, but since we have been using this, I feel so much more in control of her. And it seems like she's comfortable and doesn't mind it at all.