Harris Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps prevent clumping in bird seed and animal feed, such as sweet feed, which contains sticky substances like molasses.
- OMRI listed with Organic Minerals Research Institute.
- This food-grade, anti-caking agent helps improve the flow of sticky feeds.
- Aids in absorbing excess moisture, which can help prevent feed from molding in places with high humidity levels.
- Mix in animal feed at a rate of 2% of the dry weight of the ration.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EcoSMART Yard & Kennel Flea & Tick Control, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray, 16-oz$17.85Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.96Autoship Price
- Cutter Essentials Bug Control Spray Concentrate, 32-oz bottle$13.15Chewy Price$13.19List Price
- DiatomaceousEarth Food Grade Flea & Tick Powder for Cats & Dogs, 2-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$23.03Chewy Price$23.99List Price$21.88Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Concentrate, 16-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- PetArmor Home & Carpet Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$19.21Chewy Price$18.25Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Diatomaceous Earth||100% Food grade Diatomaceous Earth.||Citric Acid, Calcite.||—||Diatomaceous Earth, Neem, Yarrow.|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Pest Control||—||—||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Box Elder Bugs
This powder took them out. I have been trying to spray them, only small dents in the numbers. this natural powder took them out. Awesome. helped with the grass hoppers in the garden too. fast shipping too. Good price
Harris Diatomaceous Earth
This is my second bag of Harris Diatomaceous Earth. I bought my first bag in May 2019 to battle squash bugs (worked great for that, when pesticides DID NOT); then I started using it for ants. So, the 10.5# bag got me through 3 garden seasons, and I needed more. I wanted the same brand but could not find it in stores (clerks said that it sells out as fast at they get it). So glad to find it at Chewy!
I bought this for my cat's fleas then found out my daughter's cat had ear mites I was putting this in there food and on their fur has eliminated the mites and almost completely killed off the fleas in the house and on the cat's
I love this product. It last a long time unless it gets wet, like rain, but inside it seems to last forever. Great product for all bugs,
Mites Flea tics spiders Dog Cat any animal this works. You need the duster before and after you sweep. You can not apply this by hand it is like talkum power. Now on fur coats just dip you comb in the dust and brush deep into the fur but carpets beding you need a duster. Kills mites flea tics in 48 hours but eggs 3-4 days. Mange mites this is the stuff Even good to eat provides minerals to feed Gardens will elemiate all yard bugs with out toxic chemicals. Kitchen Bath use just like Comet but again has no toxic chemical only good stuff. Kid safe Adult safe Pet safe. Kills insects all insets and you must have the free duster to apply around home and garden.
This food grade diatomaceous earth came with a "duster" that is easy and works great! I spread this product around outside where my cats have a "catio" to try to cut down on fleas/ticks.
not what I thought
I purchased it to get rid of the worms in my cat and after a week and a half, he still has them....dosing a teaspoon a day in his food.
Are use this product and it did not work for me at all
This product it great. I put it in my Chicken feed and spray there coop. My chickens are healthy. Oh the duster is great. I like the way it sprays out.
I have been feeding 3 fox since they were very young, apparently they contracted mange and lost all their hair during the summer. I began mixing DE in their food, and now their hair is growing back!!!...Now my only wish is they spread their wings and be enjoying the wildlife...