Harry Barker Cape Cod Ceramic Dog Bowl
About This Item
- Made of FDA-approved, restaurant-grade ceramic stoneware that’s both durable and easy to clean.
- Great for everyday use and is ideal for water, your pal’s favorite dry kibble and wet or raw foods alike.
- Classic design and crock style construction provides a home decor-friendly look for your style.
- Microwave and dishwasher-safe for easy warming and easy, hassle-free cleaning.
- Available in different colors and sizes so you can choose the perfect one for your pooch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Silicone Dog & Cat Food Mat, Gray, Medium$9.31Chewy Price
- Frisco Stainless Steel Bowl, 4.75-cup, 2 count$14.40Chewy Price
- Frisco Bone Shaped Ridges Slow Feed Bowl, Blue, 3 Cups$6.90Chewy Price
- Frisco Silicone Treat Lick Mat, 2 Count$11.17Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Stainless Steel Bowl, 1-cup, bundle of 2$9.96Chewy Price$10.48List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Interactive Dog Bowl, Purple, 2 cup$11.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Petmate Food Scoop With Microban, 2 cup$2.99Chewy Price
- Pioneer Pet Padded Dog & Cat Dinner Mat, Gray$5.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Bone n' Up for Dinner Non-Slip Tray Placemat, Black$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Microwavable, Tip-Resistant||BPA-Free, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||BPA-Free, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||6-cup; 48-oz||4-cup||8 Cups; 64 oz||8-cup||4-cup; 32-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Perfect for GSD Water Bowl
I love this bowl and ordered one for one of my GSD's and loved it so much that I ordered another one for my other GSD. What makes it perfect for a GSD Water Bowl is they drink a lot and slosh a lot (and like to drop kong balls in their water bowls) and this bowl is deep enough to provide ample space while not having to overfill. The solution in this bowl is in the design of the interior part of the bowl. It doesn't round as most do. It goes straight down allowing for all space to be used. It is also really pretty and design conscious. What I do hope to see improved is for Harry Barker to do a better job at packaging as two of the bowls I have ordered have arrived shattered. It only provides a thin layer of bubble wrap within the Harry Barker Box and that is not enough during shipping. Chewy has been great to work with on this issue and have done more than expected in providing a stable package on their part. The problem is with the Harry Barker packaging. I hope someone from Harry Barker reads this and makes the much needed improvement in packaging securely so I can order all sizes. I ordered the blue for my GSD.
I wanted ceramic bowls for his water outside. These are prefect. The size (medium) is exactly right. They look great and won’t rust. Win-win!
Great water bowl
I use this as a water bowl for my 2 large dogs. It's heavy enough to stay in place and holds plenty of water. I love the design, size and quality of this product.
VERY heavy. I need two hands, and that’s barely enough.
I really like the size of this bowl to use for water. The color and stenciling are very nice looking.
The bast dog bowl
This bowl is very well made it’s heavy so no moving while my pup eats.
Great Dog Bowl
Very pleased with this bowl. The weight keeps it from being moved across the floor. I purchased the 9 cup bowl and it holds plenty of water for our 2 dogs. It is also deep enough that my bulldog does not slosh water out.
Great size. Nice and deep and heavy. So far the haven’t flipped it over so they can play with it.
Very pleased with this dog dish. It holds plenty of water for my large dog and deep enough that he doesn't slosh water out of the bowl while drinking. Also heavy enough that he doesn't try to pick it up and carry it around, as is his habit when he's hungry. Seems to be good quality. Attractive too.
I wanted a ceramic bowl that was high enough to keep water from sloshing out but not too high, big enough to not need to be refilled every two or three hours since I work, and not so narrow that my pug would have difficulty using it. And of course I wanted something colorful and reasonably priced so it wouldn’t break the bank. Not demanding too much was I. Well this bowl fit all my demands and with the discount for buying three the price was amazing. It also came in red (my favorite color) and the medium is the perfect size. Plus with three, I can continue being lazy about doing dishes! Thanks Chewy!