Hartz Chew 'n Clean Tuff Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides boredom-relieving chewing action for heavy chewers and promotes clean teeth and fresh breath.
- Irresistible bacon flavor entices your pooch to chew on the toy and not on your furniture.
- Made of soft and durable nylon that gently massages gums and helps promote your pal's dental health by fighting plaque and tartar.
- Paw-sitively perfect for dogs of all ages, from teething puppies to senior dogs with sensitive teeth.
- Stands up to everyday chewing and comes in a variety of fun vibrant colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ethical Pet Bam-bones Plus Beef Tough Dog Chew Toy, 4-in$3.92Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Frisco Chicken Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$8.47Chewy Price
- Nylabone Dental Dinosaur Power Chew Chicken Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, Small$4.09Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Mint Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$6.07Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Bambone & Branch Beef Dog Toy, 9.5-in$9.49Chewy Price$11.89List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Easy-Hold Bacon Flavor Dog Dental Chew Toy$14.99Chewy Price$18.39List Price
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Medium$10.79Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Ora Play Denta-Saurus Mint Tough Dog Chew Toy, Alligator$4.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Hyper Pet Dura-Squeaks Dog Chew Toy, Large Stick$8.73Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Super Treadz Tough Dog Chew Toy, Gorilla, Small$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, Small$4.31Chewy Price$6.19List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Dental||Teething, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
599 Customer Reviews
Mia loves it!
This "bone" is my 9 month old 8# Maltipoo's (who is an aggressive chewer) absolute favorite! Wherever we go I always make sure that I take it with so that if she gets "mouthy" I can redirect her behavior. And it works every time!
For gentle chewers otherwise waste of money!
The toy arrived today and within 15-20 minutes my dog had chewed up the ends pretty bad to the point where it wasn't safe to let him continue. I tried to hold the ends and let him bite the middle part but he managed to bite off one of the beads.
not for little dogs
Never realized this toy was available in EXTRA large! It is big! Good sturdy chew toy like the familiar smaller ones. The price is good too compared to the smaller versions. Just what our Great Dane needed.
Dog showed no interest
I thought my bichon would like this bone since she plays with the Hartz bacon scented squeaky bone and bacon scented ball, but she showed no interest at all in the Chew 'n Clean Tuff Bone. I gave it to my neighbor's dog who seemed to like it well enough.
Small in size but nice
My dog couldn't wait to start chewing on the new toy. It's very durable but a little small in size. I ordered a medium but will order another one as a large for backup.
Great for chewers!
Our now 1 year old lab still likes to chew pretty much anything he can find, shoes, toys, socks are his favorite. We bought this in hopes to keep him busy and so far so good!! The only dislike I have is that I find little blue pieces around the house that he chews off.
Mixed enthusiasm over this one
This bone is, I think, a little too thick/wide for my Yorkie puppy. I expect as her mouth gets larger she'll be able to better handle it. Right now, the nubbin bits can't get to her back teeth where she seems to need that texture the most, so she attempts to gnaw the hard bony ends (which have no give) and then abandons it. However, the design is solid, the bone is showing no wear at all, and she does keep reaching for it (then abandoning it) so there's a clear interest.
Not Fir Aggressive Chewers
My dog loved this chew toy a little too much. Within 24 hours, most of the little nubs were chewed off and all over the floor.
Small Size Smell not Enticing
I first ordered a larger size since dog is a power chewer. It was too big and he could only try to chew white end. Just gave him smaller size and he pushed it away with nose. Not interested. I smelled it and the bacon smell is very low level. I guess I struck out again.
My dog chews on the dental bone and it keeps him occupied for long periods of time. It is durable and he is unable to break pieces off and swallow. I am disappointed that I didn't get to choose the color.