Hartz Delectables Bisque Senior 15+ Tuna & Chicken Lickable Cat Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A delicious puree made with real tuna and chicken
- Small wet flakes easier for seniors to eat
- Added vitamins E & B to support senior cat health
- Reward your cat right with this creamy lickable treat
- Approved by the most finicky cat
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hartz Delectables Savory Broths Senior 10+ Chicken & Tuna Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, pack of 12$12.94Chewy Price$12.29Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Senior 10+ Stew & Bisque Variety Pack Lickable Cat Treats, case of 12$12.94Chewy Price$12.29Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Bisque Senior 10+ Tuna & Chicken Lickable Cat Treat, 1.4-oz, case of 12$13.44Chewy Price$14.25List Price$12.77Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Savory Broths Non-Seafood Recipe & Chicken Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, pack of 12$12.94Chewy Price$12.29Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Stew Senior 15+ Chicken & Tuna Lickable Cat Treat, 1.4-oz, case of 12$12.94Chewy Price$12.29Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Savory Broths Tuna, Shrimp & Whitefish Lickable Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, pack of 12$14.28Chewy Price$13.57Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Squeeze Up Chicken Lickable Senior Cat Treats, 32 count$18.44Chewy Price$17.52Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Savory Broths Tuna & Salmon Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, pack of 12$12.94Chewy Price$12.29Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Bisque Tuna & Chicken Lickable Cat Treat, 1.4-oz, case of 12$12.94Chewy Price$12.29Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Chowder Senior 10+ Tuna & Whitefish Cat Treat, 1.4-oz, Case of 12$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Bisque Tuna & Shrimp Lickable Cat Treat, 1.4-oz, case of 12$12.94Chewy Price$12.29Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Bisque Non-Seafood Recipe Chicken & Beef Lickable Wet Cat Treats, 1.4-oz, case of 12$11.61Chewy Price$12.94List Price$11.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Tuna, Chicken...||Water, Chicken, Tuna...||Water, Chicken, Natural Flavor...||Water, Chicken, Tuna...||Water, Chicken, Natural Flavor...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats, Wet Food||Treats||Treats, Wet Food|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free||—||Grain-Free|
|Food Texture||Purée||Stew||Bits in Broth||Stew||Stew|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
548 Customer Reviews
My cat loves this treat as much as my regular dry treat. The fact that this is a liquid may mean that it is easier to get my cat to take dry medications when needed by dissolving it in this treat so now I just put them aside for now and save them for this purpose. My only question is how many calories does it add. I worry about adding to her weight problem.
Great for senior kittys
I really like this because we have a senior kitty that even though he still does eat some hard food I don’t think he likes it as well as he used to and I’m always afraid he is not getting the nutrients and things that he needs for his age. When I started giving him these pouches as a treat along with can food for seniors he loves it and it makes me feel better knowing he is eating good and getting what he needs
Great product crappy packing for shipping
My 16 year old cat LOVES these. At her age she just licks the gravy and leaves the meat so regular wet cat food is a waste and she doesn't like the mushy food either. However chewy decided that packing a box of these with a bag of dry cat food and a big box of litter was a good idea... I lost 2 pouches that busted inside the box due to being crushed by the dry food and litter. I hope my next order will be better shipped.
My low-appetite kitty loves it
My cat is only 4 years old, but he has kidney disease and has lost a lot of weight due to low appetite. I tried a sample of one of the other products from this brand and my cat loved it. When I found that these are made especially for kidney support I was really happy. They are a great treat for my cat and he LOVES them! I've never seen him react to any kind of food this way!
Pricey!!!!(that's why i didnt give 5th star) you'll go thru lots of these envelopes. also you kitty will want to eat nothing but because yummy but not nutritious without other food...low calorie...it's a snack not a meal. my 3 LOVE delectables
Just the thing!
Our 16-year-old PutterBug needed additional liquid in her diet and in addition to some canned cat food, I use this and she absolutely loves it. Since it is so popular, I decided to start ordering it from Chewy. They do NOT disappoint as far as having the item and delivering it within 2 days!!! Service is great!
They can’t get enough of this treat!
I have two older cats. One generally eats only dry food but loves this. My other cat has ckd as well as cancer. She really doesn’t want ‘kidney food’ but this is great! I chop up her other kidney friendly food into this and it works! (Okay, she eats the all of the Delectables and most of her recommended food). They love it, I love it! Totally on my autoship!!
Daisy loves it!
My 21 year old kitty, Daisy, loves all Hartz Delectables Bisque Cat Treats including Hartz Delectables Bisque Senior 15+ Lickable Tuna and Chicken Cat Treats.
Best Senior Cat Food Around!
I have been buying this cat treat for a while. I have a 20 year old cat that is always unsatisfied with her food. My other cats love their food but not her. I decided to try something easy to eat and digest so I started trying this product. I have to say she loves it and doesn't throw it up. But it's the only thing she eats now so instead of a treat its become her normal food. I figure since she's 20 and doesn't have alot of years left, I will just let her have this as her meals because at least she is satisfied and seems much happier. I highly recommend it. It is a bit pricy but to me its worth it if it satisfies her.
Likes & Doesn't Throw It Up
This was my first time trying this and I'm so glad I did. My cat is 18 now and tends to throw up his food, so I can only feed a little at a time (many times a day). He doesn't like chunks, so had to give this Bisque a try....and he likes it! I still have to have other food too, as he likes a different selection every day, but I come back to this as he never throws it up. I also like that this has additional support for his kidneys and digestion. I hope they come up with additional flavors for the Senior 15+ years. Will keep buying.