Hartz Dura Play Tug of Fun Double Ring Squeaky Latex Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dumbbell design makes it easy for pet and pet parent to grab and hold onto.
- Made from heavy-duty cotton rope that evenly distributes stress.
- Tough latex shell and foam filling with nubby ridges make the ball a desirable chew.
- Lightweight design is ideal for on-demand games of tug-o-war.
- Toy has a bacon scent to entice your pup to play even more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.56Chewy Price$5.47List Price
- Outward Hound Triple Jack Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$9.46Chewy Price
- KONG Signature Dual Knot Tug Rope Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- KONG Signature Dual Knot & Ball Tug Rope Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Spider Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$6.74Chewy Price
- Mammoth Braided Tug with Tennis Ball for Dogs, Color Varies, Large$13.11Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Bambone & Bamboo Chicken Dog Toy, 5.75-in$3.19Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Petsonik Rope & Ball Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Tuff Tug 3 Ring Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- ROGZ by KONG Scrubz Dog Toy, Large, Color Varies$14.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Petsonik Durable Heavy Braided Rope Tug Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Outdoor, Teething, Exercise||Squeaky||Exercise||Dental||Squeaky, Exercise|
|Material||Latex, Rope, Rubber||Rope||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
My Frenchie loves this toy when he’s not chasing it we’re playing tug, and when we’re not playing at all he’s sleeping with it. The bacon scent is subtle I was worried at first but I don’t smell it at all. This is the perfect toy for chewy, tug, and everything in between highly recommend!!
Tough and durable toy
Very durable and well made toy. Holds up to rough play unlike a lot of other cheap stuff out there. My dog loves it. Definitely recommend any of the Hartz toys.
Dog loved it but destroyed fast
My dog absolutely LOVED this toy- but she destroyed it within 20 minutes of playing with it. I definitely do not recommend for any type of chewer, but it was worth it seeing how much she loved it !
My two dogs, 45 lbs and 55 lbs, destroyed this toy in 10 minutes. This is not a good toy for playing tug-a-war. Also when the ball broke open foam pieces went everywhere. I would not buy this again.
Tough, well built and super fun for my 3 y.o. Labradoodle (35#s). My dog took to this toy immediately. Paraded around house with squeak ball in mouth for 1st 2 days. On third day, he discovered that it was a pull toy too that also squeaked when pulled. He won't leave it alone. Well constructed, durable, and attractive.
Not recommended for dogs who chew aggressively
My dogs tore it apart in one time. Not recommended for dogs that chew aggressively.
If you have a medium to super chewer pup steer clear of this one. The rope part is normal rope and good for tug of war. The center squeaky part is thin rubber and my dog ripped through it and destroyed it in about 15 minutes. It is not worth the money or the mess it leaves after it is ripped apart. Cannot recommend this at all. Would give zero stars if able.
Small, or medium dogs love this. It lasts forever. You can throw or play tag or squeak it. She plays with it by herself. Just throws it up in the air. Loves it.
Fun but not durable
My dog loves this toy but was able to quickly chew apart one of the braided ends. We now only allow him to play with it when he's supervised so he doesn't eat the string. Not advised for strong chewers.
Koda loves this toy. It’s strong enough to hold up to her pulling.