Hartz Groomer's Best Combo Dog Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dual-action brush detangles, removes excess loose fur, and softens coat in one step.
- Two specialized sides provide multiple benefits to support a healthy coat and work to reduce shedding.
- Stainless steel pins actively remove tangles and excess fur with every stroke, and have safety tips so they’re extra gentle.
- Nylon bristles help bring out the softness and shine in your pal’s fur by redistributing the natural oils in your dog’s coat.
- Combo brush has an ergonomic handle so it helps prevent strain and fatigue while you groom your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Soft Slicker Dog Brush, One Size$6.49Chewy Price$7.89List Price
- DealFrisco Bone Dog Curry Brush$7.07Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cat & Dog Pin Bristle Brush, Large$9.95Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cat & Dog Bristle Brush, One-Size$6.36Chewy Price$7.95List Price
- DealFURminator Dog Grooming Rake$12.99Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- DealLi'l Pals Double-Sided Dog Comb, Color Varies$7.49Chewy Price
- DealBass Brushes The Shampoo Dog Brush$8.48Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- DealPetBrush by WetBrush Detangler Dog Brush, Teal, Small$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealVetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Brush for Short Hair Grooming, Deshedding, Massaging & Bathing Dog & Cat Brush$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealCHI Gentle 2 in1 Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16 -oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Rubber Duckie Dog & Cat Curry Brush, Yellow$7.95Chewy Price
- DealBurt's Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 1-gal$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool, Pin Brush||Pin Brush, Bristle Brush||Pin Brush||Bristle Brush, Pin Brush||Bristle Brush, Pin Brush|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
245 Customer Reviews
Puppy Does Not Love It
Falric, our nine week old GSD, does not really like being brushed with either side and tries to bite it, but I brush him anyway. The pin side is good for his body and I use the other side for the top of his head. Works well and seems to straighten out the denser parts of his coat.
One tough brush!
I use this for both dogs and cats and it’s one tough cookie! I have a couple of big dogs one having thick longer hair. The metal brush goes deep to the skin to really comb the loose hair out. My cats can’t get enough of being brushed with both sides. I’ve had these type brushes from other companies but this one is built to last and is larger than the average brush you’d get at the store. I highly recommend it and wish I had bought this years ago!!
I have 2 part-Pyrenees dogs. This brush is sturdy and can get through heavy coats. The brush part is good for ears & face, and overall brushing/polishing, while the metal portion massages and really gets that undercoat that they shed soooo much!
Quincey had a bad skin infection that required him to be brushed before his medicated lotion was applied and this brush has done the job seems to be high quality
My dog loves this. So do I. I use one side to loosen the shedded hair, the other to brush it away. My dog doesn't move an inch while I brush him!
Very good like that it two sided so can use soft bristles when joselyn fur not knotted and other side when it is a little and it smooths it out
My pup likes when I brush her and this new brush is not too soft or hard..it is just right.
Not effective for short hair dog
I thought the horse hair like side of this brush would be effective on my short hair dog who is shedding like crazy, the bristles are unfortunately too stiff to really get much hair off of him. I’ve even tried brushing with one side and then switching to the other but it really removes like the minimal amount of hair. It would probably be a better brush for a longer coat dog.
My pup is almost six months old, so her fur is growing in rapidly. Instead of finding fur EVERYWHERE, I use both sides of the brush: the plastic side to reach to the skin and the bristle side to slick everything to a shine.
Loved all of the products I ordered for my grandson’s new rescue dog. His new pet will be well taken care of and these products will assure that.